www.rbi.org.in Grade B Officer Recruitment Apply Online RBI Grade B Application Form – RBI has released an advertisement notification for inviting applications for Grade B Officer posts. They have invited applications for 291 posts of Grade B Officer – General, DEPR, and DSIM. If you are interested in applying for this job opportunity, then you must check the Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Selection Process, Application Fee, and Other details.
The Reserve Bank of India is known as the Bank of all banks in India. For many candidates, it is their dream to work with them. So, RBI is providing a great job opportunity to work at its branches as Grade B Officer. The online application process for RBI Grade B Officer posts will start from 09 May to 09 June 2023.
- Grade B Officer(DR)- General: 222 Posts
- RBI Grade B Officer(DR)- DEPR: 38 posts
- Officers in Grade B(DR)- DSIM: 31 Posts
RBI Grade B Notification 2023 Apply Online for Officer Vacancies
|Organizer||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job||Grade B Officer (General, DEPR, DSIM)|
|Level of Exam||National Level|
|Application Process||09 May to 09 June 2023|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Exam, Main Exam, Interview|
|RBI Grade B Officer Salary||Basic Salary ₹55,200 + Other Benefits|
- The minimum education requirement for Officer General posts is Graduation in any discipline or equivalent course after 10+2 with at least 60% marks or post-graduation with 55% marks.
- But for For Officer – DEPR and DSIM Posts, a Masters’s Degree with a minimum of 55% marks is compulsory.
- For complete details, please check the RBI Grade B Officer Notification using the link provided at the end of this article.
- The minimum age limit for RBI Grade B Officer posts is 21 years, while the maximum age limit is 30 years as of 1st January 2023.
- For the Candidates having M.Phil and Ph.D. degrees, the upper age limit is 32 years and 34 years respectively.
- Age relaxation details for RBI Grade B Officer Posts are mentioned in the official notification.
There is no application fee for the staff. The application fee for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2023 for different category candidates is provided below:
- General and OBC Category: ₹850
- SC, ST, and PWD Candidates: ₹100 only
RBI Recruitment Department will select the candidates for Grade B Officer posts on the basis of performance in the Preliminary Exam, Main Examination, and Personal Interview.
|Release of Advertisement Notification||26th April 2023|
|Starting date for Online submission of form||09th May 2023|
|Last date to fill RBI Grade B Officer Online Form||09th June 2023|
|Preliminary Exam Date||09th and 16th July 2023|
|Result Announcement||July 2023|
|Main Exam Date||30th July, 19th August, 02nd September 2023|
|Main Exam Result Declaration||October 2023|
How to apply online for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy 2023?
Here, you will learn about the process to fill RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2023. Just note down the simple steps mentioned below:
- Go to the official website of RBI.
- Scroll down and click the link Opportunities.rbi.org.in
- Here, go to the section Current Vacancies. Select the option of Vacancies in the dropdown list.
- Here, select the link of RBI Grade B Officer Recruitment 2023.
- Read the notification and then click Apply Online.
- Fill out the RBI Grade B Officer Application Form 2023 and pay the application fee.
- Upload photo and signature of the applicant.
- In the end, save and print this fully filled application form for future reference.
|RBI Grade B Officer Notification||Check Here|
|Apply Online for RBI Grade B Officer Vacancy||Apply Online Here|