Rajasthan SSO Portal ID Registration 2022 @sso.rajasthan.gov.in SSO ID राजस्थान एसएसओ आईडी रजिस्ट्रेशन कैसे करें – The government of Rajasthan launched the Rajasthan SSO Portal in the year 2013. The reason for this portal launch was to provide different government services to the citizens if Rajasthan under a single portal.
The full name of SSO is Single Sign-On. The Rajasthan SSO ID is used for taking benefits of various Rajasthan State Government Services and to fill out all application forms online. Through this page, you will get all the information related to Rajasthan SSO Portal, What is Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process, what are the uses of SSO ID, etc.
So, go through this page and if after reading this page, you have any doubts or questions regarding Rajasthan SSO Portal Login, etc., then write to us using the comment section provided at the end of this page. Rajasthan SSO Portal is initiated by the State Government of Rajasthan to provide online facilities to the citizens of Rajasthan.
Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal Registration & Login
Through the Rajasthan SSO Portal, you can avail the benefits of more than 100 websites of various state government departments of Rajasthan. If you want to apply for any government vacancy in Rajasthan, then you must have a Rajasthan SSO ID and Password. You can visit the Rajasthan Single Sign-On portal @ sso.rajasthan.gov.in to create your Rajasthan SSO ID and Password.
Uses of Rajasthan SSO Portal
Using the Rajasthan Single Sign-On Portal, you can avail the online services of various state government departments. A few benefits of the Raj SSO Portal are mentioned below:
- Apply for Government Jobs: If you want to apply for any state government job in Rajasthan, then you must have Rajasthan SSO Id and Password.
- Bill Payment: You can make bill payments using SSO ID like Electricity bills, water bills, mobile bills, etc.
- Applications submission online: Using the Rajasthan SSO ID, you can submit online applications for various purposes like applying for university admission, applying for RTI or any license, and so on.
- Various Services in one place using a single id and password: You can avail of various state government services provided in Rajasthan like E-Mitra, Bhamashah Card Service, Rajasthan Employment Service, etc.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Eligibility and Documents Required
If you fulfil the following eligibility criteria, then you can apply for Rajasthan SSO ID:
- The applicant must be a resident of Rajasthan with a registered address.
- Candidates have a Business or are involved in Udyog Industries in Rajasthan.
- The applicant is a state government employee in Rajasthan.
Documents Required for Rajasthan SSO ID
- Adhaar Card, Bhamashah ID Card
- For Business applicants and Udyog Industries – BRN Number
- SIPF ID for Government Employees
- Login Credentials of Google Account or Facebook Account
How to do Rajasthan SSO ID Registration?
There are mainly three options available for applicants i.e. register under Citizen, or Udyog, or Government Employee. We will tell you the Rajasthan SSO Id Registration Process for all three options. So, check the following steps carefully:
You will have to enter your registered mobile number which will be registered with Rajasthan SSO Portal for further communication.
Rajasthan SSO ID Registration Process for Citizen
- Visit the Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click Registration and select the Option Citizen.
- Now, you can select the option of Adhaar ID or Bhamashah ID if you are a resident of Rajasthan state and Google Id for all other candidates.
- Follow the one-by-one steps and you will easily generate your SSO ID and Password.
Raj SSO ID Registration Process for Udhyog
- After visiting the Rajasthan SSO Portal, select the link Registration and then Udhyog.
- Now, enter your BRN Number.
- After that, follow simple steps and you will successfully generate your Raj SSO ID and Password.
Rajasthan SSO ID for Government Employees
- Open the Rajasthan SSO Portal.
- Click the link Registration.
- Select the option Government Employee.
- Click the link SIPF.
- Now, enter your SIPF Number and Password.
- Follow the simple steps one by one and your SSO Id will generate.
How to reset SSO ID Password if you forgot the password
- Open Rajasthan SSO Portal i.e. sso.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click Login and select the link I forgot my password.
- Now, choose one of the three options i.e. Mobile, E-mail, or Adhaar Id.
- Enter the details of the selected option.
- Submit the details and you will receive an OTP on your id or mobile number.
- Enter that OTP and you will be able to reset your password.
Steps to reset the password using SMS Service
You can type RJS SSO PASSWORD and send it to 9223166166 via SMS through your Registered Mobile Number. This way, you can reset your Rajasthan SSO Password. To use this service, it is important that you should have logged in to the SSO portal at least once w.e.f. 7th September 2018 onwards.