Rajasthan High Court LDC Notification PDF, Rajasthan High Court LDC Vacancy 2022, RHC Recruitment Online Application Form on hcraj.nic.in.
The application procedure for the Judicial Assistant, Junior Assistant, and Clerk Group II vacancies at the Rajasthan High Court has officially begun on 22nd August 2022. The official website can be found at hcraj.nic.in. aspirants can check their eligibility and submit an application for various posts online.
The last day to submit an application for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment is September 22, 2022. According to the announcement that was made public, this recruiting campaign has a total of 2756 available positions for all the eligible applicants to fill.
- Junior Judicial Assistant (Rajasthan High Court) – 320
- Clerk Grade II (Rajasthan State Judicial Academy)- 04
- Junior Assistant (State Legal Services Authority) – 18
- Clerk Grade II (Non-TSP) District Court – 1985
- Clerk Grade II (TSP) District Court – 69
- Junior Assistant Non-TSP – 343
- Junior Assistant TSP – 17
- Total Vacancies – 2756
All the useful details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee and selection process have been mentioned in this article. Candidates are advised to read the post thoroughly before applying for the Rajasthan High Court Recruitment.
Rajasthan High Court Clerk Vacancy 2022
|Recruiter||Rajasthan High Court|
|Job Profile||Clerk, JJA, JA|
|Last Date to Apply||22nd September 2022|
Candidates are required to hold a bachelor’s degree from an institution that has been approved by the government.
To be eligible for the Rajasthan High Court LDC Recruitment 2022, an aspirant must be at least 18 years old and no older than 40 years old. The age of the potential applicants for this recruitment will be determined based on their age as of the 1st January in 2022.
In addition to this, candidates who fall into one of the reserved categories will be considered. They are eligible to receive an exception from the maximum age requirement in accordance with the policies of the government.
The candidates will be chosen based on their performance in a number of different tests, including a written exam, a computer typing test, document verification, and a medical exam. The multiple-choice questions (MCQs) test will last for two hours and have a qualifying score of 135 for candidates in the general category but only 120 for those in the SC, ST, and other reserved categories.
How to Apply Online for RHC Recruitment 2022?
- To begin, go to the official website, which may be found at hcraj.nic.in.
- Now navigate to the “recruitment section” of the website and click the link that says “job application.”
- Please ensure that you have uploaded all essential documents and paid the application cost.
- Complete and send in the application form.
- You may acquire the form right now by downloading it, and you should also remember to print it out for your own records.