Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Recruitment Notification 2023, Check Eligibility & BSER Contract Based Teacher Bharti Qualification, Apply Online at educationsector.rajasthan.gov.in
The Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan has released a notification for the recruitment of Contractual Teachers. The examination authority is inviting applications for 9176 vacancies. The selected candidates will fill the post of assistant teachers level 1 and assistant teachers level 2 for English and Mathematics subjects on a contractual basis in Tribal Sub-Plan (TSP) and non-TSP areas in Mahatma Gandhi government schools in the state.
The notification was released on the official website on 15th January 2023. Candidates are requested to go through the official Rajasthan Contractual Teacher notification for detailed information related to vacancies (the link for which is mentioned at the end of the article). The registration process will begin on January 31, 2023.
Also Check: RSMSSB Suchna Sahayak Bharti
Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Bharti Notice 2023
|Board Of Examination||Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan|
|Job Name||Contractual Teacher|
|Number Of Vacancies||9176|
|Date of Notification||15th January 2023|
|Start Date of Registration||31st January 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Candidates can check the detailed information according to the notice released by the Secondary Education department of the Rajasthan Government for Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Candidates should have done Diploma in Elementary Education plus eligibility for REET Level I with minimum marks and can apply for Level 1 recruitment. Candidates appearing for Level 2 need a Bachelor of Education plus minimum marks in Educational Qualification with REET Level-2 eligibility.
The age limit of candidates applying for a given post is between 21 and 40 years as of 1st January 2024.
- Application fees for candidates belonging to the general category are ₹100.
- But if the candidate belongs to the Rajasthan economically weaker class category application fee relaxation is given to them, they have to pay ₹70 only.
- Fee relaxation is given to Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe and other categories for details refer to the official notification of the recruitment authority. Candidates can pay the application fee via Online mode of payment.
Candidates will be selected at the district level on the basis of the marks achieved by adding 75% of the minimum wanted educational qualification and 25% of the minimum required professional educational qualification for the contractual teacher post. Please find below-detailed information related to vacancies in different categories.
|Assistant Teacher Level 1||7140|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (Mathematics)||1286|
|Assistant Teacher Level 2 (English)||1286|
Steps to apply for Rajasthan Contractual Teacher Post
- Visit the official website http:/sso.rajasthan.gov.in or http://recruitment.rajasthan.gov.in
- Click on the login tab.
- Enter personal details and educational information.
- Upload digital photograph and signature.
- Pay the application fee if applicable.
- User ID and password will be generated.
- Save the user id for future reference.
|BSER Teacher Notification PDF for TSP||Download Here|
|Rajasthan Contract Teacher Notification for Non-TSP||Download Here|
|Online Application Form||sso.rajasthan.gov.in|