Punjab Police SI Admit Card 2023, Punjab Police Sub Inspector Roll Number, PP SI Exam Date at punjabpolice.gov.in.
The Punjab Police Department has released a notification for the organization of Computer Based Test for the Sub Inspector posts. The exam schedule will be out soon for the Punjab Police SI write test. The same information has been forwarded by the commission through emails to the candidates.
The examination authority concluded the online application process on 25 February 2023. After that, the board identified the eligible candidates and their online application forms. Then the board invited them to take part in the written examination. The candidates will be able to take part in the test with the help of the Punjab Police SI Admit Card.
The document will be made available by the board on its official web portal. As per the exam notice, the roll number will be made available by the board at least one or two weeks prior to the exam date. So the candidates should keep an eye on the official website for the latest updates.
Punjab Police Sub Inspector Admit Card 2023
|Exam Board Name||Punjab Police Recruitment Board|
|Application Date||February-March 2023|
|PP SI CBT Date||to be announced soon|
|Punjab Police SI Admit Card Status||To be released|
As stated earlier in the vacancy notification, the department will hold the Sub Inspector exam online. The exam venues will be set up in all of the state’s major districts. According to reports that have been published in reputable newspapers, the department has received more than 2 lakh applications for the Sub Inspector Recruitment position.
Punjab Police SI Exam Scheme
- There will be two papers in the Sub Inspector CBT.
- Each Paper will consist of 100 MCQ Questions.
- For each correct answer candidates will get 04 marks.
- Thus it will make each paper worth 400 marks.
- Applicants will get 02 hours to solve each question paper.
- One mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
|Paper 1||General Awareness||50||400|
|Quantitative Aptitude & Numerical Skills||30|
|Paper 2||Logical & Analytical Reasoning and Data Interpretation||50||400|
|Digital Literacy & Computer Awareness||30|
Punjab Police SI Admit Card Important Details
At least ten days before the commencement of the CBT, the admit card for the Punjab Police Sub Inspector exam will be made available online by the board. Candidates are required to download it and check the important details, including the exam date, time, and location for the candidate’s computer-based test.
A candidate’s name, category, roll number, photograph, and other personal details will also be included. Applicants are required to carry a printed copy of their admission card and a photo identity document with them to the examination. A legitimate photo ID proof can be any one of the following: an Indian driving license, an Aadhar card, a PAN card, an Indian passport, or a voter identity card.
Steps to download the PP Sub Inspector Admit Card 2023
- Visit the official web portal of the Punjab Police at www.punjabpolice.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Careers” section of the website.
- Then Click on the Sub Inspector Admit Card link.
- Now enter the details of the candidate on the next page.
- After submitting details, the document will appear on the screen.
- Download and Print it to bring it to the exam venue.
- Official Website – www.punjabpolice.gov.in
- Punjab Police SI Admit Card – Download Here