Apply for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022, Download Punjab Elementry Training Teachers Vacancy Notification PDF, and Submit Online Applications for 5994 Posts at educationrecruitmentboard.com.
The Punjab Education Recruitment Board has released a notification for the recruitment of Elementary Training Teachers in the state. A total of 5994 candidates will get an appointment after the completion of this selection process. The aspirants may submit their online applications from 14 October onwards.
Applicants may visit educationrecruitmentboard.com to download the Punjab ETT Recruitment Notification PDF. We have also added a direct link to download the same. Candidates should note that they have to submit online applications before the last date along with all required documents and application fees.
Punjab ETT Vacancy Notification Details
|Name of Recruiter||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Post Name||Elementary Teachers Training (ETT)|
|Recruitment Name||Punjab ETT Teacher Recruitment|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 November 2022|
- The candidates should have passed Graduation with 50% marks if they belong to General Category or 45% if they belong to a reserved category from a recognised university.
- The applicants should have passed a two-year ETT course or Two-year D.El.Ed. from a recognised board with 50% marks in 12th Class.
- Passed PSTET-1.
The age of applicants should be between 18 to 38 years. The calculation of age will be done from 01 January 2022. All those candidates who belong to a reserved category will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government rules.
The candidates will get ₹29200 without any allowances as per the rules of the education department.
- Written Exam (200 Marks)
- Merit List Preparation
- For General / OBC / EWS Category Candidates – ₹1000/-
- For SC/ ST/ PwD Category Candidates – ₹500/-
Steps to submit applications for Punjab ETT Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of the board at educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Then go to the Elementary Training Teacher (ETT) Recruitment Notification Link.
- Now read the notification carefully and click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Then enter the details of the candidate and upload scanned copies of the files.
- Then it will redirect you to the payment page where you need to pay the online application fee.
- Then the website will ask you to recheck the details filled in the form.
- After checking the details you need to submit the form.
- Now you should takeout a printout of it and keep it till the completion of the recruitment.
|Notification Link||Download here|
|Apply Online||link to be updated|