Punjab ETT Admit Card 2022, Download Punjab ETT Roll Number, Exam Date, and Paper Pattern at educationrecruitmentboard.com.
The Department of School Education, Punjab has announced 5994 vacancies for Elementary Teachers Training (ETT) posts. For this reason, the organisation will conduct a written examination for all valid candidates. Now applicants are waiting for the Punjab ETT Teacher Admit Card and Exam Date to be released by the board.
The commission will notify aspirants by releasing an exam notice on its communication channels. Applicants will then get a direct link to download the admit card. They may do so with the help of their online registration number and password or date of birth. The exam authority will provide this document to the candidates in PDF format.
As of now, the education board has not mentioned any definite exam date for the conduction of the examination. The board has completed the online application process on 10 November 2022 which started on 14 October 2022. Notification to invite online applications for the ETT Teachers was released in October 2022.
Punjab ETT Admit Card 2022
|Name of Organisation||Department of School Education, Punjab|
|Vacancy Name||Elementary Teachers Training (ETT)|
|No. of Posts||
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Punjab ETT Admit Card||to be released|
The examination authority will not send the Punjab Elementary Teacher Admit Cards to the addresses of the candidates. The applicants will have to download it by visiting the official website of the Punjab Education Recruitment Board. Applicants will get the admit card on the website at least one or two weeks prior to the exam date.
Punjab ETT Teacher Selection Process, Paper Pattern
- The examination will be conducted by the board on OMR Sheets.
- Applicants will get 100 questions in the test.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- The total marks for the exam will be 100.
- Applicants will also get 100 minutes to solve the written test.
Steps to download the Punjab ETT Admit Card 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the board at educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Now candidates will find various links on the homepage of the website.
- After that, the candidates will have to click on the ETT Admit Card.
- Then enter the details of the applicant on the next page.
- Now the applicants will see their documents on the screen.
- Download and print it to carry to the examination centre.