Punjab and Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022, Chandigarh High Court Restorer Vacancies Notification, Submit Online Application Form at highcourtchd.gov.in.
The Punjab and Haryana High Court or Chandigarh High Court has released a notification to invite online applications for the post of Restorer in the organisation. The board will accept applications in online mode only and on the official website of the commission. The candidates can download the Chandigarh High Court Restorer Job Notification from the website of the court.
A total of 35 candidates will be selected after the conclusion of the selection process. Interested and eligible candidates may use the below-given link to submit applications for the vacancies. We have added information about the last date to apply, eligibility criteria, exam date, and selection process in this article.
Chandigarh High Court Restorer Recruitment 2022
|Name of Authority||Punjab and Haryana High Court|
|Advt. No.||02/RES/ HC/ 2022|
|No. of Posts||35 Post|
|Last Date to Apply Online||21 November 2022|
|Location of Job||Chandigarh|
The applicants should have the 12th-class certificate with 60% marks to be eligible to submit online applications.
The participants should be between 18 to 37 years old to take part in the Punjab and Haryana High Court Restorer Recruitment. Applicants will get age relaxation as per their reservation category.
- Written Examination – 30 Marks
- Skill Test – 30 Marks
- Interview – 40 Marks
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
- For the General Category Candidates – ₹1000/-
- For the SC/ ST/ BC/ OBC/ ESM Candidates – ₹750/-
|Online Application Forms First Date||01 November 2022|
|Online Application Forms Last Date||21 November 2022|
Steps to apply online for the Punjab and Haryana Restorer Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of the Chandigarh High Court at highcourtchd.gov.in.
- Then the candidates will find the “Careers” section on the website.
- Visit that section and click on “Restorer Recruitment”.
- Then the candidates will have to enter their details including personal, education and experience details.
- After that, the candidates will have to upload the documents.
- Now you need to pay the online application fee for the registration forms.
- Then complete the application by submitting it.