PSSSB Supervisor Admit Card 2022 Download Link Available. SSWCD Anganwadi Supervisor Written Exam Date Announced on sssb.pujab.gov.in.
The subordinate Service Selection Board of Punjab has announced the exam date for the Anganwadi Supervisor post. The test is to be organized on 25th September 2022. In compliance with this written test, the recruiter has uploaded the PSSSB Supervisor Admit Card a week before the exam.
SSSB Punjab will be conducting the supervisor exam against the 112 vacant posts. Eligible applicants should be able to download the SSSB Punjab Supervisor Admit Card from the link available on the official website at least 7 days before the exam.
The recruitment notification for the said post was made public in May 2021. So, the applicants were waiting eagerly for the exam. In order to get the Punjab Supervisor Admit Card applicants can use their registration number and date of birth. The admit card will only be available on the official portal so don’t waste your time in the wait for the postman to knock on your door with the admit card.
PSSSB Anganwadi Supervisor Admit Card 2022
|Exam Organizer||Subordinate Service Selection Board of Punjab|
|Exam Name||Anganwadi Supervisor Exam|
|Punjab Supervisor Exam Date||25 September|
|PSSSB Anganwadi Supervisor Admit Card||Released – Download Here|
- The examination will be conducted in offline mode (pen paper mode).
- The examination shall carry 100 questions.
- All the questions shall be MCQs.
- One mark will be awarded for each right answer.
- 0.25 shall be deducted in case you pick a wrong answer.
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|General Knowledge (India& Punjab)||15|
|Language (Punjabi and English)||20|
|Punjab History and Culture||10|
|Child Care and Development||20|
In addition to the candidate’s name and photograph, the Punjab Supervisor Admit Card also includes information such as the candidate’s category, post, and name. In addition, the examination location as well as the exam roll number that has been assigned will be printed on the hall ticket.
Applicants are required to double-check all of the information that was printed on their admit cards. In the event that candidates discover any misprint, they are obligated to get in touch with the exam authorities well before the deadline.
In addition, applicants are expected to carry photo identification evidence with them to the testing centre together with their PSSSB Anganwadi Supervisor Admit Card so that they can be properly identified. An Aadhaar card, a driving license, an identification card for voters, a passport, a bank passbook with a photograph, or any of the other identification documents could serve as a valid identity card for this purpose.
Steps to get Punjab Supervisor Admit Card 2022
- The applicants will first need to open the official website of the SSSB Punjab at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- After that, the aspirants will find the website’s home page in front of them.
- Now you need to go through the website’s menu bar and click on the “Admit Cards” link.
- In that section, the board has listed all available admit cards.
- Now find a link labelled as Punjab SSSB Supervisor Admit Card 2022.
- Then download it by entering the candidate’s online application credentials such as registration number and password.
- Take out a printout of the same on an A4 sheet.
- Bring this printout to the exam centre.