Punjab Fireman & Driver Recruitment 2023. Online Application Form at sssb.punjab.gov.in.
The Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB) has released a detailed notification for PSSSB Fireman Driver Recruitment on the official website. They have invited online applications from eligible candidates to fill up a total of 1317 vacancies for the Fireman and Driver/Operator posts. All interested and eligible applicants can apply for these posts from 28th January 2023 to 28th February 2023 (up to 5:00 PM) through online mode.
Examinees should ensure that they satisfy all the eligibility criteria for the respective posts and submit the forms before the deadline in order to appear in the selection process. This recruitment process comprises various stages i.e written exam, skill test, document verification, and medical examination.
Aspirants should go through the official Fireman Driver Notification PDF carefully to know about the last date to apply and the eligibility criteria before applying for the post. As per the notification, only online application forms in the stipulated time period will be accepted. No application sent by post / in person will be accepted. Any application sent physically to the officials will be rejected.
PSSSB Fireman Driver Notification 2023 Overview
|Job Provider||Punjab Subordinate Services Selection Board (PSSSB)|
|Post Name||Fireman and Driver/Operator|
|Last Date to Apply||28th February 2023|
|Salary||Varies as per post|
|Selection Process||Written exam, Skill test, Document verification, and Medical examination|
- Starting Date of online application registration: 28th January 2023
- Last Date to Apply for PSSSB Fireman and Driver posts: 28th February 2023
- Last date for submission of fee: 3rd March 2023
PSSSB Fireman and Driver Vacancy Distribution
After checking the post-wise Punjab Driver and Fireman vacancy details, it is crucial to check and fulfill the eligibility criteria before applying for the notified posts. If it is found that the candidates have furnished the wrong details/facts in the application form, then their candidature shall be canceled immediately.
The minimum age shall be 18 years and the maximum age should be 37 years when applying for the post. Permissible relaxation in age as per Govt. Policy.
- Fireman – Passed 10th Standard from any recognized board.
- Driver/Operator – Passed 8th Standard and HMV Driving License (5 Yrs Old)
- General Category – ₹1000/-
- SC/BC/EWS – ₹250/-
- Ex-Servicemen & Dependent – ₹200/-
- Physically Handicapped – ₹500/-
- Mode of Application Fees: Online
How to Apply Online for Punjab Fireman Driver Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official PSSSB website i.e sssb.punjab.gov.in.
- Click on the “Click Here to apply for the recruitment of Fireman and Driver/Operator posts” link.
- Read the instructions carefully and then click on the “New Registration” link.
- Choose the Post Name and hit the “Go” button.
- Now, fill out the entire online application form with the asked details and click on the save button.
- Then, upload a scanned copy of a passport-size photo (not older than 3 months), signature, and 10th standard certificate in the prescribed format.
- Now, pay the application fees to complete the submission of the application form.
- Download or take the printout of the form and store it for future reference.
- Official Website – sssb.punjab.gov.in
- PSSSB Fireman Driver Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF – Download Here
- Online Application Form – Apply Here
Most Recent Comments
My. Name is. Virender Singh and I am. A driwer I have. Mvsd lisence. Can. I do this. Job. I am 8th pass I need this job