PMC Recruitment for Clerk Typist, Junior Engineer, Assistant Encroachment Inspector, Assistant Legal Officer. PMC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online @ pmc.gov.in
The General Administration Department of the Pune Municipal Corporation is currently hiring for a variety of Class 2 and Class 3 Posts, including an Assistant Legal Officer, a Clerk Typist, a Junior Engineer (JE), and an Assistant Encroachment Inspector. The PMC is offering a total of 448 openings for these positions.
The process of application for these posts started on 20 July 2022 and the last date to apply for PMC Recruitment is 10 August 2022. Interested and eligible aspirants can apply for these posts by visiting the official website @ pmc.gov.in.
- Assistant Legal Officer- 04 Posts
- Clerk Typist – 200 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 135 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical) – 05 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Traffic Planning) – 04 Posts
- Assistant Encroachment Inspector – 100 Posts
- Total – 448 Posts
Before applying for the said posts make sure that you are eligible for the PMC Jobs because the registration fee is non-refundable. All the useful details such as educational qualification, age limit, registration, etc. are mentioned in this article. So read the complete article or you can also refer to the PMC Recruitment Notification that has been added in the later section.
Pune Municipal Corporation Recruitment 2022 for Clerk
|Recruiter||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Job Type||Class 2 & Class 3|
|Post Name||Assistant Legal Officer, Clerk Typist, Junior Engineer, Assistant Encroachment Inspector|
|Job Location||Pune (Maharashtra)|
|Last Date to Apply||10 August 2022|
In these various post recruitments conducted by the Pune Municipal Corporation, the minimum educational requirement has also been set in a manner that is distinct for each of the open positions. You can get further information by reading the notification that was posted on the official website.
Candidates for these positions should be at least 18 years old and no more than 38 years old when they submit their applications.
Aspirants who submit their applications online for these posts will be required to pay a fee of ₹1000/-. The candidates who come from the reserved category are eligible for a relaxation of the rules in this regard, as the rules stipulate. In order to fill out the form, they will be required to pay Rs 800.
After the application process has been completed the written exam is to be organized. Candidates who will manage to pass the written test will be contacted for a personal interview and a typing test. After that, there will be a document verification round.
- Online Registration Commenced on – 20th July 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 10th August 2022
- Last Date to Print Application Form – 25th August 2022
How to Apply Online for PMC Vacancy 2022?
- Go to the official website, which can be found at pmc.gov.in.
- Now download the PMC Vacancy Notification and read all the details.
- Now go to ibpsonline.ibps.in in order to apply for the said posts.
- Applicants should be aware that they will first need to register by providing information that includes their name, email address, mobile phone number, religion, and date of birth according to their matriculation, amongst other details.
- Now upload the required documents and pay the PMC Recruitment Registration Fee.
- It is highly recommended that applicants keep a copy of the application form for their own records.
- Official Portal – pmc.gov.in
- PMC Recruitment Notification – Download PDF
- PMC Jobs Online Registration – Apply Here