PM Rozgar Mela 2023 Submit Online Applications for 10 Lakh Jobs, PM Modi Rozgar Mela Online Registration, Eligibility Criteria & Vacancy Details.
The current Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi, is going to make a statement regarding the ten lakh jobs that are currently available in the Central Government. The first phase of PM Rozgar Mela was organised on October 22, 2022.
This programme is considered by many to be the most generous present that the government can provide to its young people on the occasion of Diwali. If you are between the ages of 18 and 40 and have completed either your 10th or 12th grade or college degree, you are now eligible to register for the PM Rozgar Mela.
On 22 July 2023 the Govt. has organized the 07 PM Rozgar Mela and provided jobs to nearly 70 thousand candidates. The Indian Govt. has provided nearly 5 lakh jobs till now through PM Rozgar Mela. On 28 August 2023, the govt will organize the 8 phase of PM Rozgar Mela and provide joining letters to nearly 51000 candidates.
PM Modi Rozgar Mela 2023
|Scheme Name||PM Rojgar Mela Registration|
|Job Providers||UPSC, SSC & RRB|
|Name of Cadres||Group A, Group B (Gazetted), Group B (Non-Gazetted), and Group C posts|
|General Posts Included||Central Army Personnel, Sub Inspector, Constable, Steno, LDC, Income Tax Inspectors, Railway MTS|
|Total Vacancies||10 lakh|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 years|
|Online Application Start Date||2023|
|Official Website||www.upsc.gov.in, www.ssc.nic.in|
Unemployed young people who are interested in working for the government should grab this excellent chance. According to the most recent information, recruitment will take place in a variety of government agencies, including the Ministry of Defense, the Ministry of Railways, the Ministry of Home Affairs, the Ministry of Labor and Employment, the Department of Posts, the Central Bureau of Investigation, Customs, Banking, and other security forces. PM Modi’s Job Yojana will involve participation from ministers serving in a variety of ministries.
PM Rozgar Mela Benefits
- Job opportunities will be made available to the younger generation. There would be job openings available exclusively in government offices for around 10 lakh young people.
- Recruitment drives are scheduled to take place at a number of the ministries that are a part of the Central Government.
- These kinds of people will be considered for roles of diverse degrees and responsibilities across 38 different ministries.
- According to the information that is currently accessible, a number of different ministries and departments will be conducting recruitment efforts in the style of a mission with the support of various institutions including the UPSC, SSC, and the Railway Recruitment Board.
PM Modi Rozgar Mela: Eligibility Criteria
- It is necessary for him or her to have a Class X certificate, a Class 10+2 certificate, and a bachelor’s degree in order to be considered for the position you are interested in.
- You also need to have skills related to computers, such as the ability to type 30 words per minute in both English and Hindi, in the event that this becomes necessary.
- In accordance with the guidelines that have been established by the Government of India, candidates from the Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Other Backward Classes, and Ex-Servicemen would be given preference.
- 21–32-year-olds are eligible.
PM Modi Rozgar Mela 2023 Online Application Process
In this regard, there is not a great deal of information on How to Apply Online for PM Rojgar Mela 2022 Registration, and these appointments are being made by the Ministries and Departments either on their own or through the appointing authorities in a mission style.
The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC), the Staff Selection Commission (SSC), and the Railway Recruitment Board are all examples of these agencies. After receiving all of the information that pertains to this matter on the 22nd of October 2022, a notification of recruitment will then be distributed. After that, the details regarding PM Rojgar Mela Registration for these vacancies will be provided to the public.