PM Kisan Status Check 2022, PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 11th Kist Kab aayegi? e-KYC Procedure, ₹2,000 Installment date @pmkisan.gov.in – PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Yojana was initiated on 1 December 2018 by the central government of India. Till March 2022, the central government has successfully transferred 10 lists (instalments) under PM Kisan Yojana to eligible farmers.
The main motive of the scheme is to help the farmers who have limited agricultural land. Under the PM Kisan Saman Nidhi Scheme financial aid of ₹6000/- is given to eligible farmers. This is amount is given in 3 instalments of ₹2000 each.
First installment (Kist) is given from 1st April to 31st July. The second instalment is given between the time period of 1st August – 30th November. The final instalment is given in the last four months of a financial year 1st December – 30th March.
- पीएम किसान केवाईसी की आखिरी तारीख बढ़ा दी गई है। अपने आधार कार्ड को पीएम किसान योजना से जोड़ने की आखिरी तारीख 31 मई 2022 है।
- मोबाइल नंबर ओटीपी के जरिए आधार आधारित सेल्फ केवाईसी को निलंबित कर दिया गया है।
- अब, आपको निकटतम सीएससी केंद्र पर जाकर बायोमेट्रिक-आधारित प्रमाणीकरण पूरा करना होगा।
- पीएम किसान की 11वीं किस्त की तारीख अभी तय नहीं किस्त अप्रैल 2022 के भीतर कभी भी आपके खाते में जमा की जा सकती है।
More than 12.35 crores of beneficiaries are registered under the scheme. Farmers who did not complete the PM Kisan E-KYC Process will not be able to get the scheme benefits. The E-KYC deadline for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana has been extended to 22 May 2022. So don’t miss the last chance to complete Kisan Yojana E-KYC.
PM Kisan Beneficiary List Status – 11th Kisat Status
|Yojana Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Launched By||Indian Government|
|Total Beneficiary||More than 12 crores|
|Benefits up to||₹6000/-|
|PM Kisan E-KYC Last Date||22 May 2022|
|PM Kisan 11th Kist Status||April – July 2022|
|PM Kisan Helpline Number||011-24300606, 155261|
Recently Deputy Agriculture Director Yogesh Pratap Singh inform that from April 2022 all the instalments will be transferred on the basis of Aadhar Card number. Previously all the instalments were done on the basis of the account numbers.
It’s not necessary that all the small or marginal farmers are included in the scheme. Despite a small farmer if any family member is paying tax in that situation beneficiary will be eliminated from the scheme. Besides this, farmers who have agricultural land but the owner is a government employee or the farmer get ₹10000/- as an annual pension will also be excluded from the PM Kisan Yojana.
- Total funding is provided by the government of India to improve the financial condition of small & marginal farmers.
- PM Kisan Samman Nidhi was started operational on 1 December 2018.
- Each year financial aid of ₹6000/- is given in 3 instalments.
- Funds are directly transferred to the beneficiary account so minor chances of corruption.
- State governments are responsible to select the eligible beneficiary and the central government is responsible for fund transfer.
Steps to Apply Online for PM Kisan Samman Yojana
Following these simple steps, farmers can apply for the mentioned scheme.
- Visit the official website @www.pmkisan.gov.in
- Then go to Farmer’s Corner and select “New Farmer Registration”.
- PM Kisan Yojana Registration Form will open on a new page.
- Enter the details such as Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, etc.
- An OTP will be sent on the number you have just entered.
- Verify the OTP and click on the submit button.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.
PM Kisan E-KYC Process
- The last Date for PM Kisan KYC has been extended. The last date to link your Aadhar Card with PM Kisan Yojana is 31st May 2022.
- Aadhar based Self KYC through Mobile Number OTP has been suspended.
- Now, you will need to complete the biometric-based authentication by visiting the nearest CSC Centre.
- PM Kisan’s 11th Installment date isn’t fixed yet. The instalment may be credited to your account anytime within April 2022.
First of all, users have to visit the official website, one can use the link added below. Then go to Farmer Corner and select eKYC. Enter your Aadhar card number and click on the search button. Now enter all the mentioned details and verify the same before submitting. Your KYC for PM Kisan Yojana will be completed.
Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status 2022
- Open the web browser of your device and visit the official website.
- Then scroll down and click on “Beneficiary List“.
- A new page will appear.
- Select one option from the given i.e. Aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Account Number.
- Enter the selected details and verify the same.
- After that press the button “Get Data“.
- PM Kisan Beneficiary List will appear on the screen.
Edit Aadhar Failure Record in PM Kisan 2022
- Use the link added below for the official website.
- Scroll down to ‘Farmer Corner’.
- Then click on “Edit Aadhar Failure Record“.
- You will be redirected to a new page.
- Enter the required details such as Aadhar Number and other mentioned details.
- After that click pres the search button.
- Then you will be able to edit the Aadhar Number.
Farmers can get the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi App (PMKisan Gol) from the play store. After installing you will not have to open your web browser for PM Kisan 11th Kist Staus or other related information. All the data related to the scheme is available in a single app.
How to do Self Registration Update in PM Kisan 2022?
The process is almost the same as we already mentioned above. Users just have to visit the official website and then scroll down to Farmer’s Corner. After that click on Updation in Self-Registration. Enter your Aadhar number and image code and then click on the search button. Following these simple steps, you will be able to update your self-registration in PM Kisan Yojana.
These are details we can provide right now. If a beneficiary still has any confusion regarding the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana can contact us via the comment box. We will try to solve your problem.
PM Kisan Yojana – Frequently Asked Questions
The last date for biometric-based authentication through CSC Centres has been extended to 31st May 2022. Self e-KYC using Aadhar Card & Mobile Number OTP has been suspended for now.
The 11th Installment of PM Kisan Yojana may be credited to the farmer’s account in June 2022 when the KYC process ends.
It’s a scheme fully funded by the central government the main aim of the scheme is to provide financial aid to farmers who possess agricultural land up to 2 acres.
Go to the official website and then scroll down to the farmer’s corner. Click on ‘Beneficiary Status’ and enter the required details.