PGCIL Recruitment 2022, Download PGCIL Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Recruitment Notification PDF, and Submit Online Applications for the Powergrid Corporation Field Engineer/Supervisor Jobs at powergrid.in.
The Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is going to conduct a recruitment drive to appoint 800 candidates for the posts of Field Engineer and Field Supervisor vacancies. The application forms from the candidates will be accepted online by the recruitment authority.
All eligible and interested candidates may submit their online application forms from 21 November 2022 onwards. The last date for the submission of complete application forms will be 11 December 2022. The selection committee will not entertain application forms sent by other modes.
- Field Engineer (Electrical) – 50 posts
- Field Engineer (Electronics & Communication) – 15 posts
- Field Engineer (IT) – 15 posts
- Field Supervisor (Electrical) – 480 posts
- Field Supervisor (Electronics & Communication) – 240 posts
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 for Field Engineer & Supervisor
|Name of Job Organisation||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Vacancy Name||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|Advt Notification No||CC/09/2022|
|Location of Vacancies||Pan India|
|Last Date to Apply Online for Powergrid Recruitment||11 December 2022|
For Field Engineer (Electrical/Electronics & Communication/IT) – The candidate should have a full-time B.E/B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engg.) in the relevant subject of vacancy with a one-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
For Field Supervisor (Electrical/Electronics & Communication) – The candidates should have a Diploma in Engineering from the relevant subject of posts with a one-year post-qualification experience in the relevant field.
Please Note – Cadndaites have Higher technical qualifications like B.Tech. / BE / M.Tech. /ME etc. are not eligible to submit applications for the Field Supervisor posts even if they have the required diploma.
All those candidates who are going to apply for the PGCIL Field Engineer & Field Supervisor vacancies should not be older than 29 years of age. Applicants should be born between 11 December 1993 and 11.12.2004 (inclusive dates).
- Written Test
- Field Engineer (Electrical/E&T/IT) – Rs 400/-
- Field Supervisor (Electrical/E&T) – Rs 300/-
The selected candidates will get a salary of Rs 30,000-3%-1,20,000/- with initial basic pay of Rs 30,000/- + Industrial DA + HRA + perks. They will also be entitled to the allowances provided by the central government.
|First Date for Submission of Online Application Forms||21 November 2022|
|Last Date for Submission of Online Application Forms||11 December 2022|
Steps to apply for the PGCIL Recruitment 2022
- First of all, go to the official website at powergrid.in
- Then go to the Careers section of the website.
- After that go to the Job Opportunities section.
- Then select the Executive Positions in the Openings section.
- Now Register with a valid E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID and Mobile number.
- Then fill in the required details of the candidate and submit those details.
- After that, upload the necessary documents in the required formats and sizes.
- Then pay the online application fee and finally submit the application form.
|Download Powergrid Field Supervisor, Field Engineer Advertisement PDF||Download Here|
|Online Application Form Link||Apply here|