PGCIL Admit Card for Field Engineer, Field Supervisor Written Exam and Powergrid Corporation Field Engineer & Field Supervisor Exam Date at powergrid.in.
The Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) is all set to organise a screening test for the Field Engineer and Field Supervisor posts. The commission will appoint candidates purely on a temporary & contractual basis for 24 months initially. The selection of candidates will be done through a written exam and interview.
As the board has completed the online application process and is ready to declare the examination schedules for the Field Supervisor and Engineer vacancies. The candidates will get their PGCIL Field Supervisor Admit Card one week before the exam date. We will add a direct link to download the call letter for the screening test in PDF format.
PGCIL Admit Card for Field Supervisor & Field Engineer
|Recruiter Name||Powergrid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Posts||Field Engineer, Field Supervisor|
|Advt Notification No||CC/09/2022|
|Job Location||Pan India|
|Exam Date||to be notified|
|Admit Card Status||to be released|
A larger number of aspirants are willing to take part in the screening test and as of now all of them are in wait for the declaration of the exam schedule. The candidates will get the admit card if they have submitted a valid online application form. Otherwise, the board will not allow them to enter the exam venue.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of the written examination and interview. The participant who will get the minimum passing marks in the screening test will be then called to appear in the interview round. The final selection of candidates will be done only on the basis of the marks of candidates in the screening test for Field Supervisor posts and the final merit list of Field Engineer posts will be on the basis of their marks in Interview round.
- The written examination will be for 01 hours.
- There will be two sections in the exam i.e. Technical Knowledge (50 questions) and Aptitude Test (25 questions).
- All questions will be Multiple Choice Questions type.
|Unreserved (UR) / EWS||40%|
How to download the PGCIL Field Supervisor Admit Card 2022
- In the first step, candidates need to visit the official web portal of PGCIL at www.powergrid.in.
- After that, the applicants will have to navigate to the “Careers” section of the website.
- Now on that page applicants will find the PGCIL Field Supervisor, Field Engineer Admit Card link.
- Visit that link and enter the application id and password of the online application.
- Then the admit card will open in front of you which you can download or print.
- First, save the file on your device then take out a printout of it.
- Carry a valid print of it to the examination centre.
- Official Website – www.powergrid.in
- PGCIL Admit Card – Download here