Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023 Notification Released. Check Eligibility, and Application Fees, Apply Online at osssc.gov.in.
The recruitment board, Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission (OSSSC) has released a notification for the recruitment of the District Cadre Group- C post of Nursing Officer for 31 District establishments and 13 Medical College and Hospitals under the Health Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha.
The board has released 7483 vacancies, it is a golden opportunity for medical students who are looking for a government job in Odisha State. The candidate can submit the application starting 27th January 2023, the link for the same is provided at the end of the article. The candidates are requested to go through the complete article to know further details related to these vacancies.
OSSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Board||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||7483|
|Last Date of application submission||17th February 2023|
|Pay Scale||₹29200- 92300/-|
|Advertisement Number||IIE -01/2023-459(C) /OSSSC|
- Candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized school or university.
- Also, candidates who have a diploma in GNM/BSc which is approved by Indian Nursing Council can also apply for this post.
- The minimum age for the candidate to appear for this exam is 21 years
- The minimum age for the candidate to appear for this exam is 38 years
The recruitment board is not charging any fees to appear for this examination.
The selection procedure for this examination is shared below.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
- Online application form submission start date – 27th January 2023
- Online application form submission end date – 17th February 2023
Steps of apply online for Odisha Nursing Officer Recruitment 2023
- Visit the official website at osssc.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment section.
- Click on the link “Apply for Nursing Officer”.
- In the application form enter all the relevant personal, professional, and educational information of the candidate.
- Upload the requested documents like digital photographs and signatures etc.
- Pay the application fee via online mode of payment if applicable.
- On submission of the application, the application number will be generated.
- The application number will be used for future reference, so take a printout of it.
- In case of any difficulty faced while submitting the application contact the examination authority, OSSSC.
|OSSC Nursing Officer Recruitment Notification 2023||Download Here|
|OSSC Nursing Officer Application Form||Apply Here|