Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Admit Card 2023. Check Exam Pattern & Written Exam Date at osssc.gov.in.
The Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission will release the OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card on the official website. Candidates can download the Odisha Nursing Officer Admission Letter a few days before the commencement of the exam. As per the official notification, the written exam is likely to be conducted on March 19, 2023, in all districts.
Recently, the commission invited online applications from eligible aspirants to fill up a total of 7483 vacancies of District Cadre Group C posts of Nursing Officers in all 30 District establishments and 13 Medical Colleges and Hospitals under the Health & Family Welfare Department of the Government of Odisha.
OSSSC Nursing Officer 2023 Admit Card Overview
|Conducting Body||Odisha Subordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Nursing Officer|
|Number of Vacancies||7483|
|Written Exam Dates||March 19, 2023|
|Admit Card Release Date||To be updated soon|
To download the admission letter, test-takers should enter the correct User ID and Password in the login portal. The exact date, time, and venue of the exam will be informed through the admit card as and when uploaded on the official website. The direct link to download the hall ticket will be updated soon on this page.
Candidates should make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions and submit the application form on or before February 17, 2023, to get access to download the admission letter and appear for the written exam. Along with the admit card, they need to bring a valid Photo ID Proof to the exam center on the exam scheduled dates.
Odisha Nursing Officer Exam Pattern
- The written exam will be MCQs (Multiple Choice Questions) in OMR System.
- There are shall be a total of one paper in the exam.
- There shall be four sections in the exam i.e Subject Related, Practical Skills, Arithmetic, and English.
- The written exam will carry a total of 100 questions for 100 marks.
- There shall be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each incorrect answer in the exam.
- The exam duration will be 2 hours.
How to download Admit Card for Odisha Nursing Officer Exam 2023?
- Go to the official OSSSC website.
- Then, find Odisha Nursing Officer 2023 Admit Card link and click on it.
- Click on “Admission Letter” under the Applicant Menu.
- Next, enter the credentials like User ID & Password in the portal.
- The admit card will appear on the screen.
- Download or take the printout of the hall ticket for future use.
- Official Website – osssc.gov.in
- OSSSC Nursing Officer Admit Card 2023 – Download Here