Odisha SSC WEO Admit Card 2022, OSSC Welfare Extension Officer Exam Date, Written Test Paper Pattern, Selection Process at ossc.gov.in.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is will organise a written examination for the Welfare Extension Officer Exam in the state. The board has mentioned that the written test is going to be organised in 2nd week of November 2022. So candidates are advised to be prepared for the test as the board is about the declare the exam date for the Preliminary examination.
The commission accepted online applications for the post of Welfare Extention Officer between September to October months. Now the candidates are looking for the availability of the OSSC WEO Call Letter to be released by the board. Applicants will not be able to appear in the test without this piece document.
The candidates will receive updates about the Odisha WEO Hall Ticket on their registered Email ID and Phone Number. If you don’t get it there then you must check the official website of the board. We will also add a direct link to download the admit card from the official sources.
Odisha WEO Admit Card 2022
|Name of Selection Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Welfare Extension Officer|
|Exam Date||17 to 23 December 2022|
|OSSC WEO Admit Card Release Date||7-10 days before the exam|
Odisha Welfare Extension Officer Plan & Pattern of Examination
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
- Document Verification
- The examination will be on Computer Based Recruitment Exam (CBRT) mode.
- There will be objective-type questions in the test.
- Applicants will get an education of .25 marks for wrong answers.
- The total weightage of the exam will be 100 marks.
- The marks attained in the prelims exam will not be calculated in the final merit list preparation.
- The candidates will get 90 minutes to solve the question paper.
|General Awareness & Current Affairs, Socio-Economic and Political Situation, History Geography||100|
- There will be 3 papers in the main examination.
- The first two papers will be subjective and the last one will be objective type.
- Each paper will be 100 marks.
- The third paper will have objective-type questions and there will be a penalty of .25 marks for each wrong answer.
|Paper Name||Type of Paper||Marks|
The document verification process will be conducted after the successful completion of the main examination. This phase of the test will be of 30 marks. The exam authority will select 3 times candidates to the advertised vacancies to appear for the document verification.
Steps to download the OSSC WEO Admit Card 2022
- Visit the official website of the board at ossc.gov.in.
- Then there will be a section for “Admit Cards”.
- Applicants have to open that section of the website.
- Now aspirants will find a link to download the Odisha WEO Admit Card there.
- Visit that link and enter the details of the applicant.
- Then download the document and print it.
- Carry a valid print to the exam venue.
- Official Website – www.ossc.gov.in
- OSSC WEO Admit Card – Download here