Odisha TGT Recruitment 2022, OSSC Arts, Urdu, Hindi, Telugu Trained Graduate Teacher Online Applications, Submit Odisha TGT Vacancies Online Application Form at www.ossc.gov.in.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) has released an advertisement to accept online applications for the Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) of Arts, Urdu, Hindi, and Telugu subjects. A total of 7540 candidates will be selected after the completion of this recruitment process. Eligible candidates may submit their application forms online through the website of the commission.
The candidates who are interested to apply for these vacancies may submit their online applications from 11 December 2022 to 09 January 2023. The online application link will be activated between the above-said dates and candidates will need an email id and phone number to register for the Odisha TGT Vacancies.
OSSC TGT Recruitment 2022
|Name of Exam Organiser||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Last Date to Submit Application||09 January 2023|
The applicants must have passed their Graduation with the relevant subject of the vacancy along with a valid TET certificate.
The applicants must be 21 years old to submit online applications g for above said vacancies. The applicants must not be older than 38 years to apply for these posts. The crucial date to calculate the age of candidates will be 01 January 2022.
The candidates will not have to pay any online application fee to submit an online application form for the OSSC TGT Recruitment 2022.
|Start Date of Online Applications||11 December 2022|
|Last Date of Online Applications||09 January 2023|
Submit Online Application for the Odisha TGT Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Odisha SSC at www.ossc.gov.in.
- Now the candidates will find a link to TGT Recruitment in the latest notification section.
- Go to the recruitment page and select the concerned job notification.
- Then you will also find the “Apply Online” button on the same page.
- Applicants will be then asked to submit their basic details.
- Now you will have to upload the documents required by the commission.
- After that pay the online application fee.