OSSC TGT Admit Card 2023, Odisha Regular Teacher Exam Date for Language Teachers, Physical Education Teachers Written Test. Check Odisha TGT Paper Pattern at www.ossc.gov.in.
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is going to conduct a written examination for Trained Graduate Teachers (TGT) of Arts, Urdu, Hindi, Science, Sanskrit and Telugu subjects and Physical Education Teachers. The exam authority will conduct the written examination in March 2023 and the official announcement of the exam date & hall ticket has been made available now.
The aspirants can see a notice on the official website of OSSC about the availability of the Odisha Regular Teachers Admit Card. Also, candidates will find an active link on the website to download the same at the bottom of this page.
Odisha TGT Admit Card 2023 for Regular Teachers (Released)
|Name of Selection Board||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher|
|Total No. of Posts||7,540|
|Exam Date||10th March to 13th March 2023|
|OSSC TGT Admit Card||to be released|
The candidates will get the admit card or e-admission card online from the board website. Candidates will find important details related to the examination mentioned on the admit card. Applicants will also find their name, photograph, signature etc. on the document.
A large number of candidates applied to take part in the selection process of the Odisha Trained Graduate Teachers. Now all of them are waiting for the publication of the examination schedule. Only those candidates will be called to appear in the written examination who have submitted a valid online application form.
OSSC TGT Paper Pattern & Syllabus
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the selection process and its various phases. It will be mandatory for candidates to pass all phases of the selection process.
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Document Verification
|Topic Name||Total Questions / Marks|
|Reasoning, Mental Ability, Analytical Ability||20|
- The exam will have 150 multiple-choice objective-type questions.
- Each question will be of one mark.
- 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
|Subject Name||Total Questions / Marks|
|TGT Science PCM|
|TGT Science BCZ|
How to download the OSSC Regular Teacher Admit Card 2023?
- Visit the official website at www.ossc.gov.in
- Now candidates will find the “Candidate’s Corner” section on the first page.
- In that section, candidates will see the “Download Admit Card” link.
- Open that link and select the “Odisha TGT Admit Card” on the next webpage.
- Then enter the details of the online application such as Registered Username/Mobile Number/ Email and Password.
- Now click on the Login button and the admit card will appear in front of you.
- Download and print it to carry to the examination centre.
- Official Website – www.ossc.gov.in
- Odisha Teacher Admit Card – Download Here