Download Odisha BSSO Admit Card 2022 – OSSC Block Social Security Officer Exam Admit Card, OSSC BSSO Exam Date & Exam Pattern on www.ossc.gov.in
The Odisha Staff Selection Commission is soon going to host the written test for Odisha Block Social Security Officer. Various exam centres shall be created across the state to host the written examination. As per the updates, the OSSC BSSO Exam Date is scheduled for 08 November 2022. Aspirants who have successfully submitted their online application form can download the OSSC BSSO Exam Admit Card ten days prior to the examination.
Recently a recruitment notification was published by the OSSC regarding the vacant posts of BSSO. The total number of vacancies is 94. The exam scheduled for 8 November 2022 is a qualifying round. Examinees who will manage to get passing marks shall appear in the mains exam. In the third round of the selection process a computer skill test is to be conducted by the selection committee.
As we mentioned above that the Odisha BSSO Admit Card will be available 7-10 days before the exam on the official website of the OSSC. Applicants have to download it from the official website because the examination authority will not send any type of hard copy to the applicant’s address.
OSSC BSSO Admit Card 2022 – Exam Overview
|Exam Organizer||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Block Social Security Officer|
|Advt. Number||No.IIE-43/ 2022-5146/ OSSC|
|Odisha BSSO Exam Date||8th November 2022|
|OSSC BSSO Admit Card Release Date||7-10 days before the exam|
A large number of eligible candidates have applied for the said recruitment. Now all the applicants are eagerly waiting for the prelims exam. Because most of the aspirants will be disqualified in the prelims exam itself. Candidates who will pass the exam might appear for the mains exam with much lesser competition.
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Examination
- Computer Skill Test
- Document Verification
Odisha BSSO Paper Pattern, Exam Scheme
- There will be a written test for a total of 100 marks.
- All questions will be multiple choice types.
- The contestants will have 01 hour and 30 minutes to answer the questions.
- 0.25 mark shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Questions covering a variety of topics, including arithmetic, computer awareness, data interpretation, general awareness, logical reasoning, and others.
- The main examination will be conducted using pen and paper (offline mode).
- There will be a combination of MCQs & short answers.
- There will be a total of 200 marks.
- The examinees will have 03 hours to complete the written exam.
- If a candidate gives an incorrect answer 0.25 mark shall be deducted from the total marks.
- Proficiency in computer skills is to be evaluated using this test.
- Maximum marks shall be 50.
- Time duration of 01 hour shall be given to complete the test.
How to download OSSC BSSO Admit Card 2022?
Here, we will provide the direct link to download Odisha BSSO Admit Card. The link will be activated whenever the same is uploaded officially. Keep checking the official website regularly for updates and information regarding the OSSC BSSO Exam Admit Card and exam date.
Steps involved in downloading the Odisha Block Social Security Officer Admit Card:
- Go to the official website, which may be found at ossc.gov.in.
- After that, navigate to the part of the website titled “Admit Card.“
- Now, select the BSSO Admit Card by clicking on it.
- After that, input the login information.
- Verify the details before submitting.
- Download the same and don’t forget to take a printout on an A4 sheet.
- Official Website – www.ossc.gov.in
- OSSC BSSO Admit Card – Download here