Odisha PTCL Trainee Recruitment 2023. Check Educational Qualification, Age Limit, and Application Fee for Odisha OPTCL Recruitment.
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited released a short notification for the recruitment of Junior Maintenance Trainee, Office Assistant Grade III Trainee, Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee, and Stenographer Gr-III Trainee vacancies. Soon the OPTCL will publish a detailed notification for the said posts.
The short notification was published on 27 January 2023. All interested aspirants are informed that they will able to submit online applications for the OPTCL Recruitment. A direct link for the recruitment notification and online application form will be added once the recruitment authority released both.
Before applying for the OPTCL Vacancies candidates are suggested to check the eligibility criteria thoroughly. We have added the expected details once the official notification is published we will update the information accordingly.
Odisha PTCL Trainee Recruitment 2023
|Recruitment Authority||Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Junior Maintenance Trainee, Office Assistant Grade III Trainee, Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee, and Stenographer Gr-III Trainee|
Applicants should have passed graduation from a recognized university.
The age limit for Trainee Recruitment is 18 to 38 years for General Categories. The upper age limit is relaxable to the reserved categories as per the Odisha government norms.
|Junior Maintenance Trainee||70|
|Office Assistant Grade III Trainee||53|
|Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee||200|
|Stenographer Gr-III Trainee||10|
To be notified later.
- Written Examination
- Documents Scrutiny
- Application registration starting date – February 2023 (Expected)
- Last date to submit an online application form – March 2023 (Expected)
Steps to apply online for OPTCL Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee Vacancies 2023
Aspirants who are applying for OPTCL Recruitment must be aware of the online application process. Here we have added a complete process to apply online for said vacancies.
- First of all, visit the official website of OPTCL.
- Click on “Carrer” and select “New Opening”.
- Download the notification for the OPTCL Trainee Jobs.
- Then, click on Apply Online link available there.
- Fill in your personal details and upload the scanned documents.
- Complete the payment of the application fee and submit it.
- Finally, take a printout of the application form for further reference.
|OPTCL Recruitment Notification||Download PDF|
|Online Application Form||Apply Here|