OPSC Assistant Agriculture Officer Admit Card 2022 Odisha AAO Hall Ticket, Preliminary Exam Date to be announced at www.opsc.gov.in.
The Odisha Public Service Commission is going to organize a written examination for the post of Assistant Agriculture Officer in the state. As of now, the board hasn’t released the examination schedule for the examination. Applicants will find the detailed exam timetable on the official website of the commission.
The OPSC has concluded the online application process for the Assistant Agriculture Officer. The process was organized by the board in August month and a huge number of aspirants submitted online applications for the same. Now all of them are in wait for the publication of the OPSC AAO Admit Card and exam date.
We are here to let all of these applicants know that the admit card will be released by the officials at least a week prior to the exam day. As a result, it is advised that candidates regularly check the official website.
Odisha AAO Exam Admit Card 2022
|Board Name||Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Agriculture Officer (AAO)|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Interview|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Odisha AAO Admit Card||to be released|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
The candidates will have to carry the Odisha Assistant Agriculture Officer Hall Ticket to the examination center. All those candidates who will fail to provide a legitimate copy of the document will not be allowed to appear in the written examination.
Apart from admit card, the candidates will have to carry a valid photo identity proof. As proof of identity, the candidates may bring Adhar Card, PAN Card, Passport, Bank Passbook, etc. Also, carry two recent passport-size photographs. One will be pasted on admit card and another one will be pasted on the attendance sheet.
Odisha AAO Selection Process & Paper Pattern
The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Examination and Interview. Applicants will have to pass both examinations to become eligible to get an appointment in the department. The written examination will be of 200 marks and Interview will be of 25 marks.
- There will be two papers in the written exam.
- Both papers will be 100 marks each.
- The applicants will get 2 hours to solve each question paper.
- All the questions will be objective type.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
Steps to download the OPSC AAO Admit Card 2022
- Go to the official website of the OPSC at www.opsc.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Admit Card” section of the website.
- Now you need to visit the Odisha AAO Admit Card link.
- Then on the next page, you need to submit the application credentials.
- Now you need to submit these details.
- After this, the file will appear in front of you.
- Then the candidates will be able to download the document.
- Then take out a clear printout of it on A4 size paper.
- Carry this print to the exam center.
- Official Website – www.opsc.gov.in
- AAO Hall Ticket – Check here