OHPC Recruitment 2022 Odisha Junior Clerk Trainee/ L.D. Assistant Trainee Vacancy Notification, Submit Online Application Form at ohpcltd.com.
The Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPCL) has asked candidates to submit online applications for the post of Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee. The commission will appoint 50 candidates for these vacancies through this recruitment process. Candidates may apply to participate in the selection process online.
The candidates may start submitting online applications for OHPC Recruitment 2022 from 12 November 2022 onwards. Applicants are advised to keep scanned copies of documents ready before starting the online application process. Candidates are advised to read the online vacancy notification for detailed information on various eligibility details.
OHPC Recruitment 2022 for Junior Clerk Trainee
|Name of Exam Board||Odisha Hydro Power Corporation Limited (OHPC)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Online Application Last Date||11 December 2022|
The candidates should have a Graduation Degree in any discipline along with a one-year diploma in Computer Application.
The candidates must be between 18 to 38 years. The age criteria of applicants must be fulfilled on 1 October 2022. Relaxation in age will be provided to the reserved candidates as per the rules of the state government.
- For General, SEBC Candidates – Rs.500
- Candidates who belong to other categories are not required to pay the online application fee.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|Online Application Submission First Date||12 November 2022|
|Online Application Submission Last Date||11 December 2022|
|Exam Date||January 2023|
Steps to download the OHPC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the OHPC at ohpcltd.com.
- Then go to the “Careers” section of the website.
- Now click on the Junior Clerk Trainee/ LD Assistant Trainee Recruitment Link.
- Then Click on the “Apply Online” link on that webpage.
- After that enter the details of the applicant.
- Then pay the online application fee.
- After that upload the documents.
- Finally, submit the application form.
- Takeout a print of the form and keep it till completion of recruitment.