OTET Notification 2022, Apply Online for Odisha TET, Submit Odisha TET Online Application Form at www.bseodisha.ac.in
The Board of Secondary Education, Odisha has released a notification for the Odisha Teachers Eligibility Test (2nd). All those candidates who were waiting for the publication of the OTET 2022 Notification will be able to submit online applications. The candidates may Apply for the Odisha TET at bseodisha.ac.in.
The candidates should visit the official website to Apply for the Odisha TET 2022. Also, they should check the official notification for a better understanding of the eligibility criteria. The candidates will be asked to upload the document during the application process, so they are advised to keep them handy.
Odisha TET Notification 2022
|Exam Name||Odisha Teacher Eligibility Test (2nd)|
|Conducted By||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Objective of Examination||Eligibility Test for Primary and Secondary School Teachers in Odisha|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Offline|
|Total Duration of Exam||150 minutes|
|Last Date to Apply for Odisha TET||19th October 2022|
There will be two parts to the OTET 2021 exam: Paper 1 and Paper 2. The duration of each examination will be two and a half and a half hours. The examinations will be in the form of multiple-choice questions (MCQ), and each question will count for one mark. There will be no negative marking for this examination so candidates may now do the guesswork too without any hesitation.
Candidates should have passed Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and must have a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (CT or D.El.Ed.).
The candidates must have a Higher Secondary or its equivalent with at least 45% marks and must have a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.) as per the rules and regulations of the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure) Regulations, 2002.
Applicants Should have passed 12th or its equivalent with at least 50% marks and 4 years Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.).
If a candidate has a Graduation then he must have a two-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
- For Candidates of General / OBC Category – ₹600/-
- For Candidates of SC and ST Categories – ₹400/-
Steps to Apply Online for the OTET 2022
- Visit the official website at bseodisha.ac.in.
- Then the candidates need to select the OTET 2022 (2nd) Link.
- Then choose Paper i.e. Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- After that enter the details of the candidate.
- Now upload the required documents.
- Then pay the online application fee.
- After that review the details.
- Now submit the complete application form.
- OTET 2022 Notification – Check PDF
- Official Website of BSE Odisha – www.bseodisha.ac.in
- Odisha TET Application Form Link – Apply Here