Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023 Apply Online for OPSSB Odisha Police Vacancies Notification: Odisha Police State Selection Board initiated a recruitment drive at the beginning of the new year 2023. Through this recruitment drive, they will fill 4790 vacancies of constable (Civil). This is a great opportunity for candidates who are preparing for Police Department Jobs.
If you are eligible for the Odisha Police Recruitment 2023, then you should submit your application form by 21st Jan 2023. After that, the Application Form Filling link will be deactivated. The official website to fill out the online application form is opssb.nic.in and the department’s administrative portal is odishapolice.gov.in.
The officials of OPSSB have invited applications for 4790 Constable (Civil) Posts on 30th December 2022. The last date to submit the online form is 21st Jan 2023. For district-wise and category-wise details of posts, please check Odisha Police Constable Notification 2022 using the link provided at the end of this page. The eligibility criteria and other important information have also been described ahead.
Odisha Police Constable Vacancy Notification 2023
|Recruiter||Odisha Police State Selection Board|
|Name of Post||Constable (Civil)|
|Starting date to apply online||30th December 2022|
|Last date to apply online||21st Jan 2023|
|Pay Scale/Salary||Level -05 of the Pay Matrix in the Scale of Pay (Rs.21,700 – Rs. 69,100).|
- Applicant must have passed the 10+2 Exam from any recognized board.
- He or She must be able to read, write, and speak Odia Language.
- Candidates must have passed Odia as one of the subjects in the High School Certificate Examination or an examination in Odia language equivalent to the M.E. standard recognized or conducted by the School and Mass Education Department, Government of Odisha.
The age of the applicant should not be less than 18 years and should not be more than 23 years as on 1st Jan 2022.
There is no application fee for this recruitment. All candidates are exempted from paying the registration charges.
The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test, Physical Measurement Test, Physical Efficiency Test, and Document Verification.
Odisha Police Constable Written Exam Topics
- A total of 100 objective-type questions will be asked for 100 marks.
- The duration of the exam will be 120 minutes. The questions paper will be set in English Language only.
- The topics will be Odia language, English, Arithmetic, General Knowledge, Situational Awareness, Logical Reasoning and Basic Computer Knowledge.
- The 0.25 negative marking will also be applicable for each wrong answer.
|Category||Minimum Height in cm||Minimum Weight in kg||Chest|
|General and SEBC Male||168||55||79 (unexpanded), 84 (expanded)|
|General and SEBC Female||158||47.5||–|
|SC/ST Male||163||50||73 (unexpanded), 81 (expanded)|
Candidates qualified in PMT will be eligible for PET. The details of PET are provided below:
|Male||Running 1.6 kms||6 minutes 30 seconds|
|Female||Running 1.6 kms||8 minutes 30 seconds|
|Male||Broad jump 3.66 mtr||3 attempts|
|Female||Broad jump 2.75 mtr||3 attempts|
How to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2023?
- Visit the official website of OPSSB i.e. odishapolice.gov.in
- On the home page, you will see the link to apply for Odisha Police Constable Recruitment 2022.
- First of all, complete the registration process using your Mobile Number and email id.
- Generate and save your registration number and password.
- Now, fill out the complete form, upload the required documents, and submit the duly filled form.
- Pay the application fee and save the duly filled application form for future reference.
|Odisha Police Notification PDF||Read Here|
|Odisha Police Constable Application Form||Apply Here|