Odisha Prisons Jail Warder Recruitment 2022, OPRB Jail Warder Submit Online Applications. Check the Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Jail Warder Vacancies at prisons.odisha.gov.in.
The Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board, Directorate of Prisons and Correctional Service has invited online applications for the post of Jail Warder. The candidates may start submitting online applications for the posts above from 14 October onwards. The candidates should download the Odisha Jail Warder Vacancy Notification before beginning the application process.
A total of 403 candidates will be selected after the completion of the selection process. The aspirants will be further posted on the basis of the circle they have filled in the applications. Circle-wise vacancy details are added below:
- Baripada – 65 Posts
- Behrampur – 102 Posts
- Sambalpur – 82 Posts
- Koraput – 60 Posts
- Cuttack – 94 Posts
OPRB Jail Warder Recruitment Details
|Name of Recruitment Organiser||Odisha Prisons Recruitment Board|
|Vacancy Name||Jail Warder|
|Number of Posts||403|
|Last date to Apply||13 November 2022|
The candidates should have passed 12th Class from the Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha or equivalent from a recognised board or institution.
The candidates should be at least 18 years old but not more than 25 years. The calculation of the age of candidates will be done on the basis of 01 January 2022. All those candidates who belong to reserved categories will get the relaxation in the upper age limit as per the government laws.
- Computer-Based Recruitment Examination (CBRE) – 100 Marks
- Physical Standard Test (PST) (Qualifying in nature)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET) (Qualifying in nature)
- Medical Test
The candidates will not have to pay any application fee. Candidates of all categories are exempted from the application fee process.
- First Date to apply online – 14 October 2022
- Last Date to apply online – 13 November 2022
Steps to apply online for the Odisha Jail Warder Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the Odisha Prisons at prisons.odisha.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Recruitment” section of the website.
- Now you will find the detailed notification of Jail Warder on that page.
- Along with this, the candidates will also find the “Apply Online” link there.
- The candidates need to click on that link and open the next page.
- Now on this page, the applicants will have to enter their basic details.
- After that, the candidates will be asked to submit education details and documents.
- Then cross-check your details and submit the online application.
|Official Website||Visit Here|
|Recruitment Notification||Download Here|
|Online Application Link||Apply Here|