NVSP Voter ID Login, New vote Registration Online, Download Voter ID Card Online at NVSP Portal www.nvsp.in – The full form of NVSP is National Voter Service Portal. It was launched in the year 2015 on National Voters Day. In India, National Voters Day is celebrated on 25th January every year. NVSP was launched with an aim of providing single-window services to the voters.
Through this page, you will learn about the services provided through NVSP Portal, How to register at NVSP, and how to download Voter ID by Name through NVSP Portal. So, read it all carefully till the end.
NVSP Portal 2022
As we have already told you that NVSP provides various services to Indian Voters. They can easily register as a new voter, register as overseas voters, make corrections in electoral details, Search in Electoral Roll, Form Submission, and download E-Epic Card using NVSP Portal. They can also use the NVSP Portal for Complaints and Suggestions.
If you have just attained the age of 18 years and you will cast vote for the first time, then you can register as a New Electoral/Voter using the NVSP Portal. NVSP also provides the links to States and UTs CEOs. The process is mentioned further on this page. So, continue reading.
Services Provided at NVSP Portal
- Register as a new Voter.
- Register as Overseas Voter.
- Deletion or Objection in Electoral Roll.
- Correction in Electoral Details.
- Transposition within Assembly Constituency.
- Migration to another Assembly Constituency.
- Download E-EPIC or Voter ID Card.
- Search in Electoral Roll.
- Download Electoral Roll pdf.
- Know your Assembly Details, BLO/Electoral Officer Details, and Political Party Representatives.
- Track Application Status.
- Links to States/UT CEOs.
How to register at NVSP Portal?
It is very simple to complete the NVSP Portal Registration yourself using the online mode. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- Open the NVSP Portal i.e. nvsp.in
- Click the Link Login/Register.
- Now, select the option Register as a new user.
- Here, enter your mobile number and captcha.
- Click Send OTP. After that verify your account by entering the OTP.
- Generate your Login Id and Password.
- Login using your registered mobile number, and password.
How to apply for Voter ID at NVSP Portal?
If you don’t have any Voter ID because you have just attained the age of VVoting i.e. 18 years. You can apply for a Voter ID online by using NVSP. Just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- First of all, Register yourself at the NVSP portal. The process is mentioned above.
- After that, log in to NVSP using your login id and password.
- Now, select the link Register as a New Voter/Electoral.
- Now, one by one, follow the steps and complete the registration process and fill out the Voter ID Application Form.
- In the end, you will get a reference number to track your Voter ID Application Status.
- It will take 30-60 days for the formation of a Voter ID Card. Till then, you can check your Voter Id Application Status through the NVSP Portal.
How to Download Voter ID from NVSP Portal?
- First of all, log in o NVSP using your Login Id and Password.
- After that, click the link Download E-Epic.
- Enter the required details like your Voter ID reference Number and date of birth.
- Submit the details and you will get your Voter ID in pdf form.
- Download this Voter ID pdf on your device and save it.
If you have any questions related to NVSP, then you can write in the comment section given below. Thank You.