NIELIT NIC Admit Card 2023 for Scientist-‘B’, Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB, Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’ posts, check Exam Date at calicut.nielit.in website.
The National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology is going to conduct the written examination for various posts in National Informatics Centre on the behalf of Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. NIC Exam Date for Scientist, Engineer, and Technical Assistant posts will be declared on the official website of the NIELIT.
The candidates who are waiting for NIC Scientist Admit Card will be able to grab it online through the direct link mentioned below or by visiting the official website. The examination venue and other details about the NIC Written Exam will also be given in the Admit Card.
The officials have not released any notice about the Exam Date yet. But it is expected that the examination for these posts will be held in the month of May/ June 2023. NIC Technical Assistant Admit Card for this exam will be available two weeks before the examination.
NIELIT NIC Admit Card 2023
|Organizer||National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology|
|Department||National Informatics Centre|
|Post Name||Scientist-‘B’, Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB, Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|Exam Date||to be announced|
|Job Location||India or outside India|
The recruitment advertisement for NIC Technical Assistant and other posts was published by NIELIT in the month of March 2023. Through this notification, the officials have invited applications for 598 vacancies of Scientist-‘B’, Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB, and Scientific/Technical Assistant – ‘A’. The registration process for the same was started on 04 March 2023 and was completed by 04 April 2023.
As the examination process is over now, the department is going to conduct the selection test for the same. NIC Admit Card for the selection test will be released on the official portal of NIELIT. The candidates may check the complete selection process and examination pattern before moving toward the admit card downloading section.
NIELIT NIC Selection Process
The selection process for these above-mentioned posts is different for each post. In the first phase of selection, the department will conduct the written examination for all posts. After the written test, the candidates who have applied for Scientist-‘B’ and Scientific Officer/Engineer – SB posts are shortlisted for the Interview on the basis of the Merit List while for the posts of Scientific/ Technical Assistant – ‘A’ there is no Interview. The candidates will be selected for the available vacancies on the basis of Cut Off List.
NIC Examination Scheme
- The written examination will be conducted in online mode Only.
- The question paper would consist of 120 MCQs.
- A time duration of 3 hours will be given to solve the examination.
- The medium of the written examination will be in English Language only.
- The question paper will consist of 65% questions from Technical Area and 35% questions from Generic Area.
- Each question will carry 1 mark.
- There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer.
How to Get NIC Technical Admit Card 2023?
The candidates can grab the NIC Admit Card online through the official website of NIELIT. You can follow the instruction given below to download your hall tickets.
- Visit the official website of NIELIT i.e. calicut.nielit.in
- Then go to the recruitment section.
- Find the link for NIC Recruitment for Scientists/ Engineers/ Technical Assistants.
- Now click on this link and then select the login section.
- Enter your login details and submit them.
- Click on the Download Admit Card link and download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it for exam day uses.
- Official Website of NIELIT: calicut.nielit.in
- NIC Admit Card: Get Here