NHM Recruitment 2022 for Staff Nurse Vacancies, Download NHM CMD MLHP Vacancy Notification, Submit Online Applications for NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Jobs at cmdkerala.net.
The Centre for Management Development is going to conduct recruitment of Mid Level Service Providers (Staff Nurses) on behalf of the National Health Mission in Kerala. The candidate may start submitting online applications for these vacancies from 11 October onwards.
All those candidates who will visit the official website of CMD Kerala should have the essential qualifications to work as Staff nurses in the National Health Mission Kerala. Also, keep all your documentation handy to complete the registration process as soon as possible.
A direct link to submit the Kerala NHM Staff Online Application is added to this page. Interested and eligible candidates may submit their forms online from there. Before applying and entering all of their information online through cmdkerala.net, the applicants must carefully read the detailed notice and make sure they are eligible for this recruitment.
NHM Kerala Staff Nurse Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organiser||Centre for Management Development (CMD)|
|Name of Recruiter||National Health Mission Kerala|
|Name Of Post||Staff Nurse|
|No. Of Vacancy||1749|
|Type of Job||On Contract Basis|
|Last Date to Register||10 November 2022|
All those candidates who have B.Sc. Nursing or GNM with One Year of post-qualification experience are eligible to apply for the NHM Kerala Recruitment 2022.
The maximum age limit for the Kerala NHM Staff Nurse vacancies will be 40 years. The calculation of age will be based on 1st October 2022.
- Written test
- Performance in the interview.
The candidates will have to pay ₹325/- as an examination fee along with the transaction fee.
- During Training Period – ₹17000/-
- After Training Period – ₹17000/- + ₹1000/-
|Start Date to Apply Online||11 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 November 2022|
Instructions to Submit Online Application for CMD MLSP Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of CMD Kerala at cmdkerala.net.
- Now click on the Staff Nurse Recruitment link.
- Then enter the details of the candidate.
- After that, the candidates will be asked to enter their education and experience details.
- Now you will be redirected to pay the online application fee.
- Then recheck the file online application form.
- After that submit it to the board.