NEET Notification 2022 Online NEET Registration Form, Last Date, Required Educational Qualification: The National Testing Agency has invited online applications for NEET (UG) 2022 from 6th April to 6th May 2022. This test is conducted every year for providing admission to the undergraduate medical courses in all medical institutions in India. The NTA has announced that the NEET will be conducted on 17th July 2022.
Here, you will get brief information about the NEET 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Important Dates, etc. You will also learn how to fill out NEET Application Form 2022 Online. Useful links related to National Eligibility cum Entrance Test 2022 are also activated at the end of this page.
The NTA has announced the NEET Application Form 2022 is available online now. The last date to apply for NTA NEET for admission in Government and private medical colleges is 2nd May 2022. The application forms are available online @ neet.nta.nic.in.
NTA NEET Notification @neet.nta.nic.in Apply Online for NEET 2022
|Exam Agency||National Testing Agency|
|Examination||National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test|
|Purpose of Exam||Admission to MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BSMS/BUMS/BHMS and other undergraduate medical courses in approved/recognized Medical/Dental /AYUSH and other Colleges/ Deemed Universities /Institutes (AIIMS & JIPMER) in India|
|Language of the National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test||13th Different Languages i.e. English, Hindi, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Odia, Punjabi, Tamil, Telugu, and Urdu.|
|Application Process||6th April to 6th May 2022|
|Exam Date||17th July 2022|
|Official Website of NTA for NEET||neet.nta.nic.in|
Not just Indians, but NRIs, OCI/PIO, or FNRC can also apply for NEET 2022.
- Applicant must have passed or appeared in the final exam of the 12th Class from any recognized board. They must have opted for Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Biotechnology as mandatory subjects in Class 12.
- The minimum passing marks in Class 12 should be 50%(45% for PH and 40% for SC and ST Candidates).
The minimum age required for NEET is 17 years and there is no upper age limit bar.
The application fee for NEET 2022 can be paid via online mode only. So, use a debit card, net banking, or credit card for fee payment. Fee details for different category candidates are provided below
|Category||In India||Outside India|
|General-EWS and OBC-NCL||₹1500|
|Processing charges & Goods and Services Tax (GST) are to be paid by the candidate as applicable|
For more details about NEET 2022 Eligibility & Registration Process. Go through the official NEET notification using the link activated at the end of this page.
How to fill out NEET Application Form 2022 Online?
If you are eligible and you want to fill the NEET 2022 Application Form online, then you will have to follow a few simple steps:
- Visit the official website of NTA NEET i.e. neet.nta.nic.in
- Click the link Registration for NEET(UG)-2022.
- Here, click the link New Registration.
- Complete the registration process by entering the desired information like Personal Details, address, and other details of applicants.
- Generate Registration Id and Password.
- Now, fill out the online form for NEET 2022.
- Choose the exam centre and pay the application fee.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click submit at the end and take a printout of the application form.
|Download NEET Notification||Check Here|
|NEET Application Form||Apply Here|
|FAQs related to NEET 2022||Read Here|