NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022. Apply Online for NABARD Grade-A Vacancies @ www.nabard.org NABARD Grade A Recruitment Notification Download.
The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development, also known as NABARD, has issued a call for applications for the posts of Assistant Manager Grade A. In accordance with this, candidates have been requested to submit their applications online through the official website@ nabard.org.
The date for the beginning of online registration for the positions is the 18th of July 2022. In the same vein, the final day to submit an application is going to be August 7th, 2022.
- Assistant Manager Rural Banking Development Banking Service – 161
- Assistant Manager Rajbbasha Service – 07
- Assistant Manager Protocol & Security Service – 02
- Total Posts – 170
Applicants who have been successful in getting their applications in for the posts will be required to take the preliminary examination. whose performance schedules have not yet been made public.
NABARD Assistant Manager Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Authority||National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Job Profile||Assistant Manager|
|Online Application Start||18th July 2022|
|NABARD Grade A Salary||₹ 28,150/- (Basic Salary) Allowances will be added if applicable|
|Last Date to Apply||07th August 2022|
The age limit for applicants to the Grade A Rural Development Banking Service and Rajbhasha posts is between 21 and 30 years old. While applicants for the security service must be between the ages of 25 and 40 years old.
To be eligible for these positions at the NABARD, applicants need to have a Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university or institute with a minimum grade point average of sixty (60) per cent in a subject that is relevant to the job.
|Particular||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’( RDBS & Rajbhasha),||Assistant Manager in Grade ‘A’ (P & SS)|
|General Category||Rs. 800/-||Rs. 750/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 150/-||Rs. 100/-|
Applicants will be chosen for NABARD Recruitment to the posts of Grade A based on their performance in the Preliminary Examination, their performance in the Main Examination, and their performance in the Interview. In this preliminary test, there will be a total of 200 questions worth a total of 200 marks, and you will have a total of 120 minutes to answer all of these questions.
How to Apply Online for NABARD Grade-A Vacancy 2022?
- Navigate your web browser to www.nabard.org to view the official website.
- Go to the “careers” section on the right side of the header, and then click on the option that says “apply.” This will open a new page.
- Now, click the link that says “click here for new registration” located on the job posting.
- Enter all the required details and upload mentioned documents.
- Verify the details you have just entered and pay the NABARD Grade A Application Fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further use.