NABARD Development Assistant Recruitment 2022, NABARD Development Assistant Bharti Notification Download PDF, NABARD DA Recruitment Online Application Form @ www.nabard.org.
The National Bank For Agriculture And Rural Development will begin accepting applications for the posts of Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi) on September 15, 2022. The deadline for candidates to submit their applications for the recruitment of Development Assistant is October 10, 2022.
The application process will begin on September 15, 2022. Currently, there are 177 openings for various roles that are being filled through the recruitment process. After ensuring that they meet all of the prerequisites for the position, applicants are free to submit an application for the position of their choosing.
|Post Name||No. of Vacancy|
|Development Assistant (Hindi)||04|
Candidates will be able to access the application form for the said recruitment on the official website of NABARD, and the authority has published the Nabard Development Assistant Recruitment Notification on the 8th of September 2022.
Nabard Development Assistant Recruitment 2022
|Job Provider||National Bank For Agriculture and Rural Development|
|Post Name||Development Assistant and Development Assistant (Hindi)|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10th October 2022|
- Development Assistant – The applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in any field with an aggregate mark of at least 50 per cent in order to be considered for the NABARD Jobs.
- Development Assistant (Hindi) – The candidate must have either a bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English from a recognised university with at least a 50 per cent aggregate mark in either language or a bachelor’s degree in Hindi or English from a recognised university with at least a 50 per cent aggregate mark in either language with Hindi or English serving as the candidate’s primary area of study.
The minimum age limit for Nabard Vacancy is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35. Age relaxation for the reserved category applicants will be provided as per government norms.
Applicants will pay the registration fee via online mode only. For this, they can use a debit card/credit card/net banking for fee payment. Category-wise fee detail is given below:
- General/OBC/ EWS – ₹450/-
- SC/ST/PWD/EWS/Ex-Servicemen – ₹50/-
- Online Application Form Starting Date – 15 September 2022
- Last Date of Apply Online -10 October 2022
- NABARD Development Assistant Exam Date – to be declared
How to Apply Online for NABARD DA Jobs 2022?
- Visit the official website @ www.nabard.org.
- Now, click on the button named “career notices“.
- Find the link for Nabard Development Assistant Online Form.
- From there you can download the Nabard DA Notification and fill out the online application form.
- Enter all the relevant information and upload the required documents.
- Verify all the details before the payment of the registration fee.
- Take a printout of the application form for further reference.
- Official Website – www.nabard.org
- Nabard DA Recruitment Notification – Download Notification
- Nabard Development Assistant Online Apply – Apply Here