MPSC Combined Technical Services Recruitment 2022 Download Notification PDF for Maharashtra PSC Recruitment for Taluka Agricultural Officer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director, Forest Guard, and others.
The Maharashtra Public Service Commission has released a notification to invite candidates to submit online applications for the various vacancies. The candidates may start filling out their online application form from 03 October onwards. The candidates will find a direct link to this webpage to submit the online application.
The candidates should submit their recruitment application before the last date which is 23 October. Aspirants will get around 20 days to submit applications. After that, the board will not accept forms from the candidates. Before submitting applications candidates should make sure that they are eligible to take part in the recruitment process.
- Deputy Director – 49 Posts
- Taluka Agricultural Officer and Others – 100 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (Civil, Electrical & Mechanical) – 151 Posts
- Agricultural Officers, Junior, and Others – 65 Posts
- Forest Guard – 13 Posts
MPSC Technical Services Recruitment 2022
|Name of Recruitment Board||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Vacancy Name||Taluka Agricultural Officer, Assistant Engineer, Deputy Director, Forest Guard, and others|
|Last Date to Apply||23 October 2022|
The candidates should have a graduation degree in BSC/BPharmacy/BE/B. Tech or in any other relevant degree.
For each vacancy, the posts have described a separate Age Limit. For this, the candidates will have to refer to the MPSC Vacancy Notification.
Candidates from the General category will have to pay ₹394/- as an online application fee, while those candidates who belong to the reserved category will have to pay ₹294/-. The registration fee is non-refundable. The candidates may use their Debit Card, Credit Card, or Netbanking to pay the application fee.
- Online Registration Commenced on – 03 October 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 23 October 2022
- Exam Date – 17 December 2022
Steps to apply online for the MPSC Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the MPSC at mpsc.gov.in.
- Then Click on the Assistant Engineer & Other Vacancy Notification.
- After that, the candidates will need to click on the “Apply Online” link.
- Now candidates will be asked to enter the basic details.
- Then move to enter the educational qualification details.
- After that, the website will redirect you to the online application fee page.
- Now pay the fee and submit the application.