MPSC Combined Group B Recruitment 2022 Download Notification PDF for MPSC Group 2 Non-Gazetted Jobs: In the state of Maharashtra, there is currently a fantastic opening for a government job that you can apply for. A bumper recruitment drive for Group B posts has been carried out by the Public Service Commission. The application process for the MPSC Group B Recruitment 2022 has begun on 24th June 2022 and the last day to apply for these Maharashtra Group B Bharti is the 15th of July 2022.
The MPSC Group B (Non-Gazetted) Recruitment is currently accepting applications. Candidates who meet the requirements for these positions and are interested in applying for them can do so by going to the Maharashtra Public Service Commission’s official website and filling out an application there. To accomplish this go to mpsconline.gov.in, which is the official website address of the MPSC.
Candidates are advised to submit their application forms before the last date of online registration. Usually, the government portals crash due to the heavy traffic on the website.
- Assistant Section Officer – 42 Posts
- State Tax Officer – 77 Posts
- Sub Registrar – 603 Posts
- Police Sub Inspector – 78 Posts
- Total – 800 Posts
MPSC Combined Group B Vacancy 2022
|Job Provider||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Last Date to Apply||15th July 2022|
The applicants must be graduate-level graduates. To be eligible to apply for the recruitment drive, Marathi language proficiency is required.
For each department, there is a varied range of age requirements that can be seen in the notification.
Candidates from the open category must pay a ₹394/- online application fee, while those from the reserved category must pay ₹294/-. The registration fee is non-refundable.
- Online Registration Commenced on – 24th June 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 15th July 2022
- MPSC Group 2 Exam Date – 08th October 2022
Steps to Apply Online for MPSC Combine Group 2 Recruitment 2022
- Go to the official website of the MPSC.
- Download the Maharashtra Combined Group 2 Recruitment Notification.
- Then click on the “Online Facilities” and then click on “Online Application System”.
- Enter the essential details such as applicant name, birthdate, etc.
- Upload the required documents.
- Now pay the application fee and submit the registration form.
- Take a printout of the same for further use.