Madhya Pradesh PSC Taxation Assistant Vacancies 2023 Check Eligibility Criteria, selection, and applications process online at mppsc.mp.gov.in website.
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission has recently released a recruitment advertisement no. 54/2022 to hire eligible candidates for the various positions. The notification has been published for the position of Taxation Assistant and the department has invited applications for 100 vacancies.
The process of registration for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Jobs will be done online through the official website of the MP Public Service Commission. The candidates who are interested in these vacancies can check the eligibility details given on this page and can submit their application from 09 May 2023 if they are eligible for this recruitment.
The process of online registration will be completed by 08 June 2023. The official will not accept any applications after that. The candidates are suggested to download and read the official recruitment notification before submitting their applications.
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment 2023 Details
|Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Taxation Assistant|
|Starting Date of Registration||09 May 2023|
|Last Date of Registration||08 June 2023|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
The eligibility criteria for the post of Taxation Assistant are described below. The candidates must go through it before submitting the applications.
The candidates must have completed their Graduation Degree in Commerce to be eligible for these posts.
The age of candidates for this recruitment will be calculated on 01 January 2023. The minimum age limit as per the criteria is given here-
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age: 40 Years
Age relaxation for reserved categories is also applicable for the Taxation Assistant Vacancies.
MPPSC Taxation Assistant Vacancies Selection Process
The process of selection for the eligible candidates will be done on the basis of a written exam and interview. In the first phase of selection, the department will conduct the written test for these posts and after that, the qualified candidates will be shortlisted for a personal interview. In this way, the candidates who will be qualified in all the selection phases will be shortlisted for the available vacancies on the basis of the merit list.
- Starting Date of Online Application Submission: 09 May 2023
- Last Date of Applications Submission: 08 June 2023
- Correction Window: 09 May to 10 June 2023
Category-wise application fee details for these vacancies are-
- For Unreserved Categories: Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Categories: Rs. 250/-
How to Submit Online Applications for MPPSC Taxation Assistant Posts?
The candidates have to visit the official website of the MP Public Service Commission to submit their applications for this recruitment. You can follow the instructions given here to submit your application form to apply for the mentioned posts.
- First, visit the official website of MPPSC mppsc.mp.gov.in
- Then go to the “Apply Online” section given on the home page.
- Now find the link for Taxation Assistant Recruitment and click on it.
- After that, you will be redirected to a new page.
- Click on Register and complete your registration by providing your details.
- Now fill up your application and upload the required documents.
- Pay the application form and click on submit button after rechecking the application form.
- Take a printout of it for further use.
|Official Website of MPPSC||mppsc.mp.gov.in|
|MPPSC Taxation Assistant Recruitment Notice||Download Now|
|Apply Online Applications for Taxation Assistant||Apply Now|