MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card for Paramedical Staff, Veterinary Field Officer, Staff Nurse, and other posts, Check Exam Date and Paper Pattern online at esb.mp.gov.in
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board is going to conduct the written examination for various posts of Paramedical Staff. The examination for these posts is likely to be scheduled from 17 June 2023. The officials will release the MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card for these posts 7-10 days before the examination.
The candidates who have applied for these posts can grab their admit card through the official portal of the Examination Board by entering their registration details. The exam cantre venue and the candidate’s details will be mentioned in the Admit Card.
MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card 2023
|Organizer||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Name||Paramedical Staff, Veterinary Field Officer, Staff Nurse, and other posts|
|Exam Type||Written Exam|
|MPPEB Group 5 Exam Date||17 June 2023|
|MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card||to be released|
The Professional Examination Board of Madhya Pradesh has published the recruitment notification for various posts of Paramedical Staff in the month of March 2023. Through this recruitment notification, the department is going to fill up the 4792 vacant positions of Paramedical Staff, Veterinary Field Officer, Staff Nurse, and other posts.
The process of submitting applications for these posts started on 15 March and was completed by 29 March 2023. As the registration process is completed now, the Examination Board is going to conduct the written test for these posts. MPPEB Group 5 Exam Date for the mentioned posts is already declared by the Board.
MPPEB Paramedical Staff Selection Process
The selection of deserving candidates will be done on the basis of written exam and interview. First of all the department will conduct the written exam for these posts. MPPEB Paramdecial Staff Written Exam will be held on 17 June 2023. After the conduction of this examination, the candidates who will be qualified in this test will be shortlisted for the next phase which is the personal interview.
MPPEB Group 5 Exam Pattern
- The examination will consist of 100 questions.
- Each question will be asked for 1 mark.
- A time duration of 2 hours will be given to complete the examination.
- The examination will be conducted at various examination centres all over the state.
- A total of 25 questions will be asked from General Knowledge, General Hindi, General Science, General Mathematics, General English, and General Interest and the rest 75 questions will be asked from Technical Questions as per trade
How to Download MPPEB Admit Card for Paramedical Staff?
The Examination Board will release the hall tickets on its official website. You have to visit the official portal to grab the MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card. The candidates can follow the instructions given here to download their call letters.
- Open the official website of MPPEB which is esb.mp.gov.in
- Then go to the Admit Card section.
- Now select the respective posts i.e. Group 5 Admit Card.
- Enter your registration details such as application number and date of birth etc.
- Submit it and download your admit card.
- Take a printout of it.
- MPPEB Official Website: esb.mp.gov.in
- MPPEB Group 5 Admit Card: Download Here