Madhya Pradesh Group 4 Recruitment 2023, MPESB Group 4 Online Applications for the Various Posts Such as Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist, Stenographer.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board or Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board has released a notification for the recruitment of 2716 candidates for various Group D posts. These posts include posts such as Assistant Grade-3, Steno-Typist, Stenographer and others.
The online application process for the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment will start on 06 March 2023 and the last date to submit the complete application registration form will be 20 March 2023. All eligible and interested candidates are advised to submit their forms on time and before the last date.
MP Group 4 Recruitment 2022
|Name of Organiser||Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board|
|Post Cadre||Group 4|
|Last date to apply||20 March 2022|
Educational Qualification – All candidates must have passed at least 12th from a recognised board or university. For posts wise educational details the candidates should read the official notification.
Age Limit – The candidates should be between 18 to 40 years of age as of 01 January 2023. The eligible candidates will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the reservation laws of Madhya Pradesh State.
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Documents Verification
- Medical Test
- For Candidates of Unreserved Categories – ₹500/-
- For Candidates of Reserved Categories – ₹250/-
|Notification Publication Date||December 2022|
|First Date to Apply for Vacancies||6 March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply for Vacancies||20 March 2023|
|Edit/Correction in Application Form||6 March to 25 March 2023|
Steps to apply online for the MPPEB Group 4 Recruitment 2022
- First of all, go to the official website of the MPPEB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- Then select the Group 4 Recruitment link.
- On the next page select the “Apply Online” button.
- Before that download the notification.
- Then fill in the details of the applicant.
- Then upload the document along with the photo & sign of the candidate.
- After that pay the online application fee and submit the form.
- Take out a print of the form to use in future.
|Madhya Pradesh Group 4 Jobs Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Submit the Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|