MP PNST Notification 2023, Apply online for Madhya Pradesh Pre-Nursing Selection Test, MPESB PNST Exam Details, Paper Pattern at peb.mp.gov.in.
The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPESB) is going to organise the Pre-Nursing Selection Test for the admission of candidates in B.Sc Nursing (4-year course) in government nursing institutions. The examination authority will accept applications through online mode only on its official website.
Online application for the MP PNST will start on 15 February 2023 and the last date to submit an online application will be 01 March 2023. Aspirants should keep all their documents handy to complete the online application as soon as possible.
The Madhya Pradesh PNST will be conducted from June 08 to fill 1050 B.Sc. Nursing seats in various nursing institutes. Applicants will get admission to the course on the basis of their marks in the written examination.
MPESB PNST Notification 2023
|Name of Organiser||Madhya Pradesh Employee Selection Board|
|Exam Name||Pre-Nursing Selection Test|
|No. of Seats||1050|
|State Concerned||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date to apply||01 March 2022|
Applicants must have passed 10+2 with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with at least 45% marks. Reserved candidates will be able to submit application forms even with 40% marks in the 12th class.
- For General/UR Category Candidates – Rs. 400/-
- For SC/ST/OBS/PwD Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Applicants may pay the application fees using their Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, MP Bank Kiosk etc.
|Category Name||No. of Seats|
The candidates should be between 17 to 28 years of age to submit an online application form for the Pre-Nursing Selection Test.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|First Date to Apply Online||15 February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||01 March 2023|
|Exam Date||08 June 2023|
Steps to apply online for the Madhya Pradesh PNST 2023
- Visit the official website of MPESB at peb.mp.gov.in.
- On the homepage of the website, candidates will find the “Latest Updates” section.
- In that section, they will see the Pre Nursing Selection Test Online Application Form link.
- Click on that link and select the “Apply Online” button on the next page.
- Then enter the details of the candidate and upload documents.
- Now move to pay the online application fee.
- Check the form for any mistakes or errors.
- If nothing is found then finally submit it.
- Also, take out a printout of it for future use.
|Madhya Pradesh PNST Notification PDF||Download Here|
|Submit the Online Application Form||Apply Online Here|