Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment for Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist, and Security Guard Posts, Download MP Vidhan Sabha Vacancy Notification at mpvidhansabha.nic.in.
The Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Secretariat released a notification for the various posts of Assistant Grade 3, Steno-Typist, and Security Guard. There are a total of 55 vacant positions for these posts and candidates may start submitting their online application forms from 11 October onwards.
All those candidates who are willing to take part in this selection process must visit the official website of the board. First candidates should read the MP Vidhan Sabha Vacancy Notification in order to gain additional information about the eligibility criteria and other requirements of the recruitment.
MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Recruitment 2022
|Name of Vacancy Organiser||Madhya Pradesh Vidhan Sabha Secretariat|
|Name of Vacancies||Assistant Grade 3, Steno Typist, and Security Guard|
|Selection Process||Written Exam, Skill Test, and Interview|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date to Apply||11 November 2022|
To be eligible to apply for the MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2022, you must have at least a 12th-grade diploma from a recognised education board. Also, you must have a Diploma or Certificate in Computers that is valid for one year.
- Applicants who are interested in MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Assistant Posts need to be able to type 300 words in Hindi in 10 minutes and have a CPCT Score Card from MPIT.
- Candidates for the Steno Typist Posts in the MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat are required to have a typing speed of 80 words per minute in Hindi Stenography. Hold on to an MPIT CPCT Score Card.
- For Security Guard Posts, the candidate has to meet the medical and physical eligibility requirements.
The age of candidates should be between 18 to 40 years to be eligible to submit online applications for the MP Vidhan Sabha Secretariat Vacancy 2022. The age of candidates will be calculated as on 01 January 2022. The aspirants will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the rules of the state for reservation.
|Post Name||No. of Posts|
|Assistant (Grade 3)||40|
- General Candidates – ₹450/-
- OBC, SC, ST and EWS Candidates – ₹300/-
- Written Exam (Objective Type)
- Skill Test
- Interview-cum-Personality Test
|First Date to Apply Online||11 October 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||10 November 2022|
Steps to Apply Online for the MP Vidhan Sabha Recruitment 2022
- Visit the official website of the recruitment authority at www.mpvidhansabha.nic.in.
- Then go to the “Recruitment” section of the website from the homepage.
- Now Click on the Assistant, Steno-Typist, and Security Guard Recruitment pages.
- There you will find a link to “Apply Online” for the vacancies.
- Then fill out the registration form and submit the details of the applicant.
- Now upload the documents of the candidate.
- Then pay the online application fee and print the application form.
- MP Vidhan Sabha Vacancy Notification – Download Here
- Application Link – Apply Here