MP Varg 3 Admit Card 2022 MP TET Admit Card for Samvida Shikshak Eligibility Test to be conducted on 05 March 2022. Grade 3 MP Primary Teacher TET Examination Date.
Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) will be holding Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET) 2021 Exam for Primary Level from 5th March 2022 onwards. The MP Primary Teacher Eligibility Test Admit Card has been released on its official website – peb.mp.gov.in for MP Samvida Shikshak Varg 3.
The revised notification for MP Varg 3 Samvida Shiksha Eligibility Test 2021 was released in November 2021. Eligible candidates were able to submit the application form from 14 December 2021 to 01 January 2022. More than 11 lakh candidates have registered for this eligibility test and the board has released MP Varg 3 Admit Card to the eligible candidates.
MP Varg 3 Primary Teachers TET Admit Card 2022 Download Link
|Exam Name||Primary Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Examination Board||MP Professional Examination Board|
|State Concerned||Madhya Pradesh|
|Application Date||December 2021 (revised)|
|Exam Date||05 March 2022 onwards|
|Admit Cards Availability||Available|
As we already know, MPTET is the minimum qualification required in Madhya Pradesh for a person to be eligible for an appointment as a teacher for Classes 1st to Class 12th. Lakhs of candidates will take part in the various shifts of the MP Varg 3 Samvida Shikshak TET.
MP TET Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam paper shall be available in English and Hindi except for the English section.
- In the eligibility test. there will be 150 Questions in the paper.
- Aspirants must note that the questions will be multiple-choice in nature.
- Each question will be of 1 mark and there is no negative marking in MP TET Exam.
- The duration of the MP Varg 3 Samvida Shikshak Eligibility Test is 90 Minutes.
MP Varg 3 Primary School Teachers Admit Card 2022 Details
MP Varg 3 Admit Card will contain all the necessary information in which the name of the candidate, roll number, photograph, registration number and subject will be mentioned. It is mandatory for the candidate to check all this information thoroughly because the board will not see the complaint regarding any kind of error after the paper.
The candidate will be allowed to carry only a pen, MP TET Admit Card and valid photo identity proof during the examination. In case of a non-print admit card or photo identity card, the candidate will not be allowed to enter the examination centre. A valid ID card can be any of the following documents:
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- Driving License
- Voter’s ID Card
Steps to download MP TET Varg 3 Admit Card 2022
- First, visit the official website of MPPEB @ peb.mp.gov.in
- Click on the Admit Card tab available in the menu bar.
- Then, check the link for MP TET Admit Card for Varg 3 Samvida Shikshak.
- Fill in the details including registration number and date of birth.
- Verify the entered information and click on submit.
- Finally, check your admit card on your device screen.
- Print the admit card for further reference.