MP SET Notification, Madhya Pradesh SET Online Application Dates, MP State Eligibility Test Eligibility Criteria & Exam Scheme at mppsc.mp.gov.in.
The Higher Education Department of Madhya Pradesh is going to conduct a State Eligibility Test for Assistant Professor posts in the state. The department has given the responsibility for conducting a recruitment drive to the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. Candidates will be able to apply for MP SET through the official website of MPPSC.
Candidates will be able to submit an application form from 27 January 2023. Applicants will have to complete their application on or before 26 February 2023. Applications received after the last date will not be considered valid and will be liable to get rejected. So aspirants are advised to submit their forms on time and before the given dates.
The applicants are not required to upload any type of documents while submitting an online application. They have to do so if they pass the examination. After that, they have to appear in front of the exam authority with original documents for verification.
Madhya Pradesh SET Notification 2023
|Name of Exam Organiser||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Exam Name||State Eligibility Test|
|Objective of Examination||To test the eligibility of candidates for Assistant Professor posts|
|Department Name||Higher Education Department, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh|
|Last date to apply for MP SET||26 February 2023|
The aspirants must have completed Post Graduate Degree in a relevant subject or have a PhD degree.
- For Unreserved Category Candidates – Rs. 500/-
- For Reserved Category Candidates – Rs. 250/-
- Applicants may pay the application fees using their Debit/Credit Card, Net Banking, MP Bank Kiosk etc.
- Written Examination
- Document Verification
|Date of Notification Release||08 January 2023|
|First Date to Apply Online||27 January 2023|
|Last Date to Apply Online||26 February 2023|
|Dates to Apply Online With Late Fee||01 March to 10 March 2023|
|Dates for Error Correction without Late Fee||01 February to 28 February 2023|
|Dates for Error Correction with Late Fees||17 March to 24 March 2023|
Steps to apply online for the MP SET 2023
- First of all, go to the official website of MPPSC at mppsc.mp.gov.in.
- Now go to the “Advertisements” section.
- Then select the “State Eligibility Test” link.
- Download the Notification before applying online.
- Then click on the “Apply Online” link.
- After that enter the basic details of the candidate.
- Now pay the application fee.
- then download the completed application form.
|MP SET Notification||Read Here|
|MPPSC SET Application Form||Apply Here|