MPHC Admit Card for Assistant Grade 3, Security Guard, Steno Typist, MP High Court Exam Date, Paper Pattern & Selection Process at mphc.gov.in.
The Madhya Pradesh High Court has completed the online application process for the Assistant Grade 3, Security Guard, and Steno Typist vacancies. The organisation is aiming to select 55 candidates for these various posts through this selection process. In this process, the candidates will get their MPHC Admit Card after the declaration of the exam schedule.
The online applications for the MP High Court recruitment were received till 10 November 2022. A large number of candidates applied for the same and are now willing to appear in the written test. The commission will notify candidates about the examination updates on its official web portal.
Candidates are advised to download their MP High Court Admit Card from the website of the board as soon as it is made available. The candidates will need their Application ID and Date of Birth to download the document. Aspirants will also find a link on this page too.
MP High Court Admit Card 2022
|Name of Organization||Madhya Pradesh High Court|
|Date of Examination||to be announced|
|MP High Court Admit Card||to be released|
|MPHC Official Website||mphc.gov.in|
All those candidates who are going to appear for the online written examination should keep in mind that the board will release the admit card through its official website. They will not get entry to the examination centres without proper documentation. The candidates will have to carry an ID card and passport size photograph along with the hall ticket.
MPHC Selection Process, Exam Scheme
If the board receives more applications than the notified vacancies then it will conduct an online test, skill test and interviews of candidates. Only those candidates will be allowed to appear in the examination who are declared eligible by the selection authority. The candidates must be aware of the selection process and exam scheme which is given below:
- Online Test – 50 Marks
- Skill Test – 50 Marks
- Interview – 10 Marks
- The examination will be 50 marks.
- There will be 50 questions in the test.
- The candidates will get 01 hours to solve the question paper.
- Applicants will get one mark for each correct answer.
- All questions will be MCQ type.
- The questions will be asked on various topics of Madhya Pradesh GK and Computer Knowledge.
How to download the MP High Court Admit Card for Assistant, Steno Typist & Security Guard
- Visit the official website of MPHC at mphc.gov.in.
- Then move to the “Recruitments” section of the website.
- Now you will find the concerned link.
- Click on the MP High Court Admit Card for Assistant Grade III, Steno Typist & Security Guard link.
- Then submit the required details and click on the login button.
- Now the file will appear in front of you.
- Download it and also take out a print of it to carry to the exam centre.
- Official Website – mphc.gov.in
- MPHC Steno Typist, Assistant Grade 3, Security Guard Admit Card – to be released