MP APEX Bank Admit Card, MP Cooperative Bank Clerk/ Computer Operators & Society Managers Exam Date, MP Cooperative Bank Call Letter at www.apexbank.in.
The Madhya Pradesh State Cooperative Bank (Maryadit) also known as MP Apex Bank is going to organise an online examination for Banking Assistant (Clerk/ Computer Operator) & Society Manager posts. The examination will be conducted across the state at all district headquarters. The applicants will get their MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card on the official website of Apex Bank.
The exam authority has not disclosed the examination schedule for the online examination. But the candidates are estimating that the organisation may conduct the written test in January 2023. So applicants are advised to be prepared for the examination as the board may announce the exam date anytime after the completion of the MP Cooperative Bank Online Application process.
MP Apex Bank Admit Card 2022
|Exam Organiser||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Name of Recruiter||Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank|
|Vacancy Name||Banking Assistant (Clerk/ Computer Operator) and Society Manager|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
||to be announced|
|MP Cooperative Bank Admit Card||to be released|
A larger number of candidates are going to appear in the online examination. The candidates will need to admit card to appear in the test and they will get it from the official website of the board.
The candidates are advised to download a valid copy of the document and check its details after downloading. Also, bring one ID proof with you while visiting the exam centre. The board officials will not let you take the examination without proper documentation.
MP Cooperative Bank Selection Process
The candidates will be selected on a merit basis. The merit list of candidates will be prepared after the commencement of the online written examination. The examination will be common for all advertised posts. Applicants will have to appear in the examination in order to be eligible to be considered for the final merit list.
- The written examination will be conducted for 200 marks.
- Aspirants will get 02 hours to solve the exam.
- All questions will be multiple choice type questions having five possible answers.
- There will be a negative marking of .25 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The question paper will be in Hindi & English (Expect for the English section).
- There will be 05 sections in the question paper.
- Each section will have its allotted time and candidates will have to solve that section within the given time.
|Section Name||Questions/Marks||Time Allotted|
|Computer Knowledge||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||20 minutes|
|Numerical Ability||40||30 minutes|
Qualifying Marks – The candidates will have to score at least 40% marks out of the total marks and at least 30% marks in the English section. All those candidates who belong to the Economically Weaker Section (EWS) will have to score 30% marks out of the total marks.
Exam Centres – The board provided a list of possible examination centres in the application notification. The examination authority will organise the online examination at Bhopal, Indore, Satna, Jabalpur, and Ujjain. As of now, these are the cities which are announced as examination centres for the test. But in future, the exam board may increase the number of exam cities on the basis of applications received from the candidates.
How to download the Madhya Pradesh Cooperative Bank Admit Card 2022
- First of all, open the homepage of MP Apex Bank at apexbank.in.
- Then on that page, candidates will find a link to the “Admit Card”.
- Open that link and you will be asked to enter your login credentials.
- Log in with the online application details and a new webpage will open.
- Then the MP Apex Bank Admit Card will show up in front of you.
- Now download the file and also take out a printout of it.
- Take this print to the exam centre with you.