MHC Result 2022 for Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator etc, Download Madras High Court Cut-off Marks, Merit List.
The Madras High Court has released the recruitment examination results for various posts written examination. Candidates may visit the official website of the court to download the MHC Result 2022. The written test was organised for the selection of various Group D posts such as Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator etc.
A large number of candidates were waiting for the publication of the Madras High Court Written Exam Result since the commencement of the written test. A common examination of 50 marks for all posts was organised on 15, and 16 October 2022. The recruitment cell of Madras High Court has uploaded the result on the official website and a link is added below too.
MHC Result 2022
|Name of Recruiter||Madras High Court|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
|Name of Posts||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator|
|Exam Type||Recruitment Exam|
|MHC Result Status||Released – Check Here|
A large number of candidates appeared in the Madras High Court recruitment examination. The candidates showed a lot of interest in the vacancies and attempted the examination. Now applicants will be able to download their Madras High Court Results from the official website of the court.
Madras High Court Cut-Off Marks
The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks attained by them in the Computer Based Recruitment examination. The commission will shortlist candidates on the basis of MHC Cut Off Marks. The applicants will have to score more marks than the cut-off marks as it is the minimum threshold.
The cut-off marks depend on various factors such as the number of vacancies, number of candidates, level of examination and competition in the exam. The commission will prepare separate cut-off marks files for each reservation category. There will be differences in cut-off marks for each category. The candidates were required to score at least 15 marks out of 50 marks to stand eligible.
How to download the Madras High Court Result 2022
- Visit the official website of Madras High Court at www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- After that go to the recruitment section of the website.
- Now you will see MHC Result 2022 for Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator etc.
- Then click on the link of the document and it will get downloaded on your device.
- Now search for the name or roll number of the candidate in it.
- Then the details of the selected candidate will appear in the search.
- Take out a print of the result for future use.
- Use the below-given links to download the result from the official website.