Madras High Court Hall Ticket 2022 for Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Xerox Operator. Check MHC Exam Date & Schedule Notice at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in OR www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
The Madras High Court will organize a written test for the 1412 post of Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator, and Driver. The candidates will have to appear in the test on 15 and 16 October 2022. Applicants will find the MHC Hall Ticket on the official website of the board at least a week prior to the exam date.
The board is conducting its selection process to select candidates for various posts for their engagement in the Subordinate Courts of Tamil Nadu. First of all, the board will call all eligible candidates to appear in the written test then it will prepare a list of qualified candidates on the basis of their marks on the test.
Madras High Court MHC Hall Ticket 2022 Download Link
|Name of Exam Board||Madras High Court|
|Job Location||Subordinate Courts Tamil Nadu|
|Concerned State||Tamil Nadu|
|Names of Vacancies||Examiner / Reader / Senior Bailiff/Junior Bailiff/ Process Server / Process Writer / Xerox Operator / Lift Operator / Driver|
|MHC Hall Ticket release||to be updated soon|
The board has instructed all eligible candidates to appear in the written examination to be organized across the state. This written exam will be the same for all vacancies and applicants for each post have to attend the test otherwise they will not be eligible for the appointment to their desired vacancy.
- The written examination will be 50 marks.
- Candidates will get 75 minutes to solve the written test.
- The candidates have to get 15 marks on the test to be eligible.
Madras High Court Admit Card Important Details
Candidates will have to download their MHC Hall Ticket from the official website of the board. They will be able to do so with the help of their online application registration number and password. Important information related to the examination, such as the candidate’s roll number, the exam centre, the exam date and time, etc., will be printed on the admit card.
In order to participate in the examination, the applicants need to bring a photo identity card along with a printed copy of their admit card. As a valid Photo ID Card, candidates may bring an Aadhaar Card, a Pan Card, a Driving License, a Passport, or a Voter Card. It is advised that candidates do not bring any electronic devices to the exam venue.
Steps to download the MHC Exam Hall Ticket 2022
- Go to the official website of the High Court of Madras at www.hcmadras.tn.nic.in OR www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Then visit the “Recruitments” section of the website, provided on the homepage of the website.
- Now click on the Madras HC Hall Ticket and it will take you to a new webpage.
- Now on this webpage, you need to enter the details of the candidate such as the Application number and Password.
- Then you need to submit those details and the document will appear in front of you.
- Now you have to download it and take out a printout of it.
- Carry this print to the exam centre and appear in the test.
- Official Website – Visit Here
- Madras High Court Admit Card – Visit Here