Talathi Bharti 2023, Maharashtra Talathi Recruitment, Maharashtra Mahsul Vibhag Talathi Bharti 2023, Check Maha Talathi Bharti Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Salary, Application Fee etc.
The Revenue Department, Government of Maharashtra is soon going to organise an online application process for the Talathi and Stenographer vacancies. A total of 4122 candidates are expected to be selected through this selection process. Soon candidates will get the detailed Maharashtra Talathi Bharti Notification in PDF format.
The candidates are advised to read the recruitment notification before starting the online application process. Applicants should have a valid phone number and email id to complete the registration form. The aspirants will be able to apply online for the notified vacancies using the official website of the organisation.
Maha Talathi Bharti 2023
The candidates must have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognised board or university to be eligible to submit online applications for the Talathi Recruitment 2023.
The candidates should be at least 18 years old but not more than 38 years older to be eligible to register for the recruitment.
|Division Name||No. of Talathi Vacancies|
The candidates will get Rs. 5200 to Rs. 20200 + Grade Pay Rs. 2,400 after their selection as Talathi in Maharashtra Revenue Department.
As of now, there is no official notification released by the department. Candidates will have to wait for the publication of the recruitment notice to see the application fee for their respective categories.
- Online Registration Start On – to be notified later
- Last Date to Apply – to be notified later
- Maha Talathi Exam Date – to be notified later
How to apply for the Maharashtra Talathi Bharti 2023
- Visit the official website of Maharashtra Recruitment Portal i.e. mahaonline.gov.in.
- On the first page of the website, candidates will find the “Recruitments” section.
- Go to that section and find a link to the Talathi Bharti 2023.
- Then click on Apply Online link and submit the details of applicants on the next page.
- Then upload documents and pay the online application fee.
- After that cross check the information filled in the application form and finally submit it.
- Take out a printout of the application form for future use.
- Official Website – mahaonline.gov.in
- Talathi Recruitment Notification – Download PDF
- Maha Talathi Online Registration – Apply Here