Maha Police Constable Hall Ticket Released for Constable, SRPF Constable, Driver Vacancies, Maharashtra Police Bharti Physical Test Date at mahapolice.gov.in.
The Maharashtra State Police Department will organise the physical test for the Police Constable, SRPF Constable & Driver vacancies in January 2023. The exam authority will set up various test centres across the state to accommodate all candidates. The Venue & the Physical Test date should be mentioned on the aspirant’s admit card.
The candidates can get their Maharashtra Police Hall Ticket for the physical test now. The applicants will have to visit the website of the board to check the availability of the document. Applicants will need their online user id/email address and password to get the file.
The department is aiming to fill 18334 posts of Constables, SRPF Constables and Drivers through this recruitment drive. The commission has advertised 14956 vacancies for Police Constables, 1204 for SRPF Constables and 2174 for Drivers in the department. The selection of candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in the selection process.
Maha Police Hall Ticket 2022 Released
|Name of Selection Board||Maharashtra State Police|
|Vacancy Name||Police Constable, SRPF Constable & Driver|
|No. of Posts||18,334|
|Physical Test Schedule||Printed on the admit card. Starts on 2nd Jan 2023.|
|Maha Police Bharti Hall Ticket||Download Here|
The commission will allow only those candidates to appear for the PST/PET & written examination who have submitted valid online application forms. The candidates will be allowed to enter the venue if they have all valid and required documents with them. The applicants are advised to download the admit card asap because it has been released by the board.
Maharashtra Police Constable Paper Pattern, Exam Scheme
The candidates will be first called to appear in a written examination then the board will call qualified candidates for the Physical test and Skill test. In the last phase of the selection process, candidates will have to appear for the document verification and medical test. The written exam pattern is given below:
- The candidates will get a question paper of 100 questions.
- The maximum mark for the exam will be 100.
- There will be four sections in the test.
- For each correct answer, the candidate will get one mark.
- A deduction of .25 marks will be performed for each wrong answer.
- Candidates will get 90 minutes to solve the test.
|Subject Name||Questions / Marks|
|General Knowledge & Current Affairs||25|
How to download the Maha Police Hall Ticket 2022
- Go to the official website of the Maha Police at mahapolice.gov.in.
- Then go to the “Recruitments” section of the website.
- After that Click on the Maha Police Constable Bharti Hall Ticket.
- Then enter the login details of the candidate.
- Submit those details and the document will load on the screen.
- Download and print the admit card.
- Take it with you to the exam centre.