DVET Recruitment 2023. Notification Released for 772 Posts. Check DVET Recruitment Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Educational Qualification, and Selection Process.
Maharashtra DVET (Directorate of Vocational Education and Training) is looking for young and dynamic candidates for various posts under DVET Bharti there vacancies are Director, Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser, Superintendent, Millwright Maintenance Mechanic, Store Keeper, Assistant Store keeper, and Senior Clerk.
The last date to submit a filled application form is 09 March 2023. Read the detailed notification thoroughly for the eligibility details and other important information on Maharashtra DVET Recruitment. Links to the official website and direct application link are mentioned in the below section.
DVET Maharashtra Recruitment 2023
|Organizer||Maharashtra Directorate of Vocational Education and Training|
|Advt. No.||Advt 02/2022|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Last Date to Apply||09 March 2023|
DVET Bharti Post Distribution
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
|Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser||02|
|Millwright Maintenance Mechanic||46|
DVET Maharashtra Bharti Eligibility Criteria
- Director – For the post of Diploma in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering or a Diploma in Vocational is required.
- Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser – For the post of Junior Surveyor and Junior Trainee Adviser Diploma in Engineering or Technology of any Branch is required.
- Superintendent – For the post of Superintendent Diploma in Engineering or Technology of any Branch is required.
- Millwright Maintenance Mechanic – passing of Secondary School Certificate Examination and the National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination or the National Trade Certificate Examination in Electronics Mechanics or Instrument relevant trade.
- Hostel Superintendent – SSC with a Certificate in Physical Education from a recognized institute.
- Storekeeper – Senior Secondary with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination.
- Assistant Storekeeper – Senior Secondary with National Apprenticeship Certificate Examination.
- Senior Clerk – The candidates must have passed graduation in any faculty of Arts or Commerce or Science or Law from a recognized institution and a Government Commercial Certificate or Computer Typing Certificate with a speed of not less than 30 words per minute in Marathi Typewriting and 40 words per minute in English Typewriting is also required.
As of 01-01-2023, the minimum age of the candidate must be 18 years and the upper age limit is 38 years for unreserved category candidates. Applicants who belong to the reserved category will get relaxation in the upper age limit as per the state government norms.
All the applicants also have to pay the registration fee in order to submit their application forms. The application fee is non-refundable so before applying make sure that you are fully eligible
- For Open Category Candidates – ₹1000/-
- For Backward Category Candidates – ₹900/-
- For Ex-Servicemen – NIL
Registration for DEVT Recruitment can be done online through the official website of DEVT. The schedule for the application registration for these posts is as follows:
- Online Application Starting Date – 17 February 2023
- Last Date to Apply – 09 March 2023
MAHA DVET Selection Process
Candidates need to go through two phases in order to get selected for the DEVT Bharti as mentioned below:
- Written Examination
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
Steps to apply online for Maharashtra DVET Bharti 2023
- First of all visit the official portal of the Maharashtra Directorate of Vocational Education and Training at dvet.gov.in.
- Then in the menu, select Online Applications, then For All, and then Recruitment.
- Download the Recruitment Notification for MAHA DVET Bharti.
- Read the notification and Click on Apply Online.
- Fill in the personal information and upload the scanned documents.
- Then, complete the payment of your application fee.
- Finally, submit your application form and print it for further reference.
- Official Website – dvet.gov.in
- Official Advertisement Notification – Download Here
- Online Application Link – Click Here