Madras High Court Recruitment 2022, Apply Online for MHC Jobs, Madras High Court Recruitment Notification Download.
On July 25, 2022, the official website of the Madras High Court featured an announcement that an official notification had been published about the recruitment of 1412 candidates to fill open positions. Applicants who meet the requirements for the position, including the educational requirements and the age restrictions, are able to submit their online applications for MHC Recruitment.
One can apply for Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator in the various districts within the state. Candidates have a fantastic opportunity here to submit their applications for a large number of open positions.
- Examiner – 118
- Reader – 39
- Senior Bailiff – 302
- Junior Bailiff – 574
- Process Server – 41
- Process Writer – 03
- Xerox Operator – 267
- Lift Operator – 09
- Driver – 59
The link to the online application is currently available, and those who are interested can submit their applications through the official website up to the 22nd of August, 2022. In this article, we will provide you with comprehensive information regarding the Madras High Court Recruitment 2022.
This article contains the official PDF, information regarding the MHC vacancies, important dates, eligibility criteria, application fees, and the steps required to apply.
Madras High Court Recruitment 2022
|Recruiter||Madras High Court|
|Job Profile||Examiner, Reader Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff, and Xerox Operator|
|Advt. No.||154 to 209/2022|
|Online Application Start Date||24th July 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online||22nd August 2022|
|Last day for Application Fee||22nd August 2022|
|State Concerned||Tamil Nadu|
Before submitting an application for the MHC Recruitment, aspirants are required to make sure they meet all of the qualifying requirements, including the minimum age and educational requirements.
The educational requirements will vary from job to job depending on the position. To get the exact information please refer to the MHC Recruitment Notification PDF.
The application cost for the positions is ₹550. However, applicants who belong to the SC, ST, or differently abled categories will not be required to pay any registration fee.
- Online Application Starting Date – 24th July 2022
- Last Date to Apply – 22nd August 2022
- Exam Date – Not Announced
How to Apply Online for Madras High Court Recruitment 2022?
- Go to the official website @ www.mhc.tn.gov.in.
- Click on ‘Click here to Register and Apply Online for various posts in the Subordinate Courts in the Judicial Districts in the State of Tamil Nadu (Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Junior Bailiff/Process Server, Process Writer, Xerox Operator, Lift Operator and Driver)’ given under ‘Announcements’
- Select the district and Click on the application link.
- Fill in Personal Details, Educational and Technical Qualification and Additional Information.
- Upload Photo, signature and required documents.
- Preview Your Application and then pay the application fee.
- Now, you need to click on the “APPLICATION FORM” link in the candidate’s dashboard to download the filled-in application form.
|MHC Jobs Online Apply||Apply Here|
|MHC Recruitment PDF Notification||Download|
Most Recent Comments
Remind me if the date of the MHC exam announced, thank you for your service